• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Eljero Elia
Team Selling (me): Manchester United
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Price: 14.5 Million
Year: 2014/2015 - he's 27

Money is not an issue what so ever. Neither is depth as I play him in a rotation with Alexis Sanchez, Eden Hazard, Thomas Muller, Douglas Costa, Antonio Valencia, Nani, and have several regens who'll be eligible for a work permit soon. He has been very good, this year scoring 8 and getting 8 assists in 12 games. Also, I only bought him for 3.6 Million, so I'd be making a decent profit. I will not be able to buy a good replacement however as all other left wingers are overpriced right now.

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £43.5m (£10m + £33.5m over 24 months)
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: I know that this is a common question, but I don't know who to replace him if I sell him.
His stats:

View attachment 246655

I don't really know if Jones and Evans are already good enough to replace Vidic.

View attachment 246656View attachment 246657

I can't buy Otamendi, Dede or Bochcetti, 'couse they are already in other clubs and I have just sold Ferdinand.
God, just today I wrote in another subject, that I definitely won't sell Vidic...

Player: Carlos Fierro
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Chivas
Offer: £24.5m
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info:He would be my third best striker,with the potential to be the best.But is spending 24m worth it? I would have gone for Erick Torres but Man united have signed him.
View attachment 245916
Player:Ashley Young
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Manchester United
Offer: £3m
Year: 2014/1015
Other Info: I have 3 other payers who are as good as him and they all have less wages.He's also gonna ask for ridiculous wages,but it's rare to get such a good player at such a low price.
View attachment 245917

Concerning Fierro, I would say deal. By the time he has stopped growing (25-26) he will easily be the best striker in your team, but the best part is that he can greatly contribute to your team's cause way before that. In my save he had his first 50+ goal season at 20-21. He is a young guy who can make an instant impact despite his age, and you can rely on him banging in the goals for easily another decade! Though you could get him MUCH cheaper (I signed him for 1.7M compensation as a free transfer) I would have still snapped him up easily for 25M+ had I known how great an impact he would make.

As for Young, no deal. Sure that is a great price, but his age coupled with his underwhelming stats (he really needs a boost in this game!) are not worth the 115k+ a week you would undoubtedly have to cough up.

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £43.5m (£10m + £33.5m over 24 months)
Other Info: I know that this is a common question, but I don't know who to replace him if I sell him.
I can't buy Otamendi, Dede or Bochcetti, 'couse they are already in other clubs and I have just sold Ferdinand.
God, just today I wrote in another subject, that I definitely won't sell Vidic...

buy it Bochetti,you can take about 20-23 million.
Great player and leader in defense !
Barcelona wants me to buy about 40 million еuro currently.

I can't buy Bocchetti, he's already in Tottenham (for £11.5m). I think that the only reasonable transfer right now is Chiellini for £35m. I can't also buy Hummels or Sakho (signed new contracts) and Thiago Silva is a bit too expensive, even more expensive than Vidic.

Is it a deal?

PLAYER: Rafael Da Silva
MANAGING CLUB: Newcastle Utd
SELLING CLUB: Man Utd
OFFER: Full season Loan for 100% wages, 2M upfront and 4M at any time.
YEAR: 2011/2012
OTHER INFO: Danny Simpson just doesnt cut it, signed Paoulo Ferreira as a short term fix but need long term plan.

PLAYER: Rafael Da Silva
MANAGING CLUB: Newcastle Utd
SELLING CLUB: Man Utd
OFFER: Full season Loan for 100% wages, 2M upfront and 4M at any time.
YEAR: 2011/2012
OTHER INFO: Danny Simpson just doesnt cut it, signed Paoulo Ferreira as a short term fix but need long term plan.

deal most definitely!

No Deal. He n his twin brother are one of the best full backs in the game. But if u have a very good right back for the current season, you can loan him out but set the future fee clause to "Not Set". He's going to become the best DR of your squad.

he is managing Newcastle buddy, read carefully!

Hmm sorry I saw that you wrote.
Мusacchio,Rafael Toloi,Papadopoulos,Shawcross,Garay...

Player: Mats Hummels
Team you are managing: BVB Dortmund
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: $ 60 M cash $_$
Other Info: My best CB with Subotic, haven't got any cover, though.

Thanks

Last edited:
Player: Mats Hummels
Team you are managing: BVB Dortmund
Team who are buying: Chelsea
Offer: $ 60 cash $_$
Other Info: My best CB with Subotic, haven't got any cover, though.

Thanks

No deal.

Player: Bale
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Tottenham
Offer: 100mil
Other Info: i wanted to have a backup for lahm in the left back, i was thinking that he is homegrown and he is also one of the best leftback in the game... but 4 years of 100milllion is quite something... is there any option?

Player: Bale
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Tottenham
Offer: 100mil
Other Info: i wanted to have a backup for lahm in the left back, i was thinking that he is homegrown and he is also one of the best leftback in the game... but 4 years of 100milllion is quite something... is there any option?
100 M? That's ridiculous price for backup... For backup u should sign Marc Muniesa or use ur Jack Robinson (HG) IMO

Last edited:
layer: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: Malaga
Team who are buying: Inter
Offer: 36 Mil Euros (6,75 now, 29,25 in 30 months)
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Douglas Costa is a good AML for my team that progresses season after season. I often rotate him with James Rodriguez. I don't want that much to sell him because i want a young team capable to win trophies soon. If i do sell him can you reccomend me a good AML like him that doesn't ask much wages?

layer: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: Malaga
Team who are buying: Inter
Offer: 36 Mil Euros (6,75 now, 29,25 in 30 months)
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Douglas Costa is a good AML for my team that progresses season after season. I often rotate him with James Rodriguez. I don't want that much to sell him because i want a young team capable to win trophies soon. If i do sell him can you reccomend me a good AML like him that doesn't ask much wages?

It really depends on whether or not he is a KEY player for you, and whether he is performing well. His amazing free kick stat is also hard to replace. My previous experience with him wasn't great, and I sold him for around 33 mil pounds the last time I had him. In any case, see if you can get an even higher price for him.

From my experience, James Rodriguez is a great AML, but if you still want another quality AML, there are a few options I guess. A good AML like Douglas Costa would be Willian, but since you're in 2013/14, it's highly likely that he's already been sold from Shakhtar. Marko Marin is a good one too.

Back