• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player - Laurentiu Branescu
Team Managing - AS Roma
Team Selling - Juventus
Offer - 1.6m
Year - August 2011
Other Info - I think you all know that branescu have incredible talent, he has good on reflexes, one-on-one, and aerial ability (but poor concentration).1.6m is a reasonable price for this youngster ?

Player - Laurentiu Branescu
Team Managing - AS Roma
Team Selling - Juventus
Offer - 1.6m
Year - August 2011
Other Info - I think you all know that branescu have incredible talent, he has good on reflexes, one-on-one, and aerial ability (but poor concentration).1.6m is a reasonable price for this youngster ?

Very much so, you may also want to look at:

He starts at Stuttgart:

243454d1336116633-odisseas-vlachodimos-stuttgart-odisseas-vlachodimos-overview_-attributes-3.png

Very much so, you may also want to look at:

He starts at Stuttgart:

243454d1336116633-odisseas-vlachodimos-stuttgart-odisseas-vlachodimos-overview_-attributes-3.png

OMG broo...i think, the German coach would seem difficult to take decision whose their main goalkeeper! LoL
and ur youngster like David de gea or the next Van der sar !! he has amazing reflex n One-on-one, and with poor Rushing out he'll be an Good Defensive Goalkeeper...
but, on my game he's not good enough mate... the concentrate just 8, 12 points for his Determination, he's not ambitious...
i think on my save game he will not growth enough... i've not luck

Renan Ribeiro, Renan, David Ospina, Senan Bolat, Volkan Demirel, Stephan Ruffier, Steve Mandanda, Jefferson, Maxym Koval, Sergio Romero, Ron Robert Zieler, Pierric Cros, Carrizzo, Rene Adler (free 1st season)
Salvatore Sirigu, Rafael (Santos) Victor, Fernando Muslera, Rui Patricio,

Renan Ribeiro, Renan, David Ospina, Senan Bolat, Volkan Demirel, Stephan Ruffier, Steve Mandanda, Jefferson, Maxym Koval, Sergio Romero, Ron Robert Zieler, Pierric Cros, Carrizzo, Rene Adler (free 1st season)
Salvatore Sirigu, Rafael (Santos) Victor, Fernando Muslera, Rui Patricio,

hey mate...
why u posting here??
there was a thread with the title Best GK...

hey mate...
why u posting here??
there was a thread with the title Best GK...

hey mate...

trust me I know, I am the mod here :)

you asked if you should deal or not on Branescu, I thought you may be looking for other options as well...

I help, that is what I do!

hey mate...

trust me I know, I am the mod here :)

you asked if you should deal or not on Branescu, I thought you may be looking for other options as well...

I help, that is what I do!

im so sorry for that... im newbie here... n my english terrible bad... LoL...
and i know u r raikan007, u r one of the best here XD
n maybe im ur fans too...

btw... I really doubt if I'll buy branescu, he has poor concentration ... or should I just save my money for next regens?

Player - Enzo Reale
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Lyon
Offer - 1.7m
Year - July 2011 (for the next summer)
Other Info - Just curious if you guys think he's value for money? I know he's not a world beater, but I feel he might be a great squad player and for 1.7m euros I was hard pressed to ignore him, what do you guys think?

Deal, love Enzo :)

im so sorry for that... im newbie here... n my english terrible bad... LoL...
and i know u r raikan007, u r one of the best here XD
n maybe im ur fans too...

btw... I really doubt if I'll buy branescu, he has poor concentration ... or should I just save my money for next regens?

he is still very young mate, all mental stats increase with age! get him and let him develop, you will not be sorry!

This was a SS of him in my team (I think it was Fm11 though) he is even better this year...

163311d1302773827-lauren-iu-br-nescu-juventus-lauren-iu-br-nescu-profile_-attributes-.png

Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £71m
Year: 2012/13 (January)
Other Info: Real Madrid is 15th in the league (end of October) and CR7 wants to leave. I have some money, 'couse I sold Vidic and Ferdinand but if I decide to buy him I might have to sell Nani (he's **** on my tactic anyway) and maybe even someone else. I just don't know is he worth it - before Madrid offered him to me I was thinking about buying Hulk and selling Nani instead.

Other Info: Real Madrid is 15th in the league (end of October) and CR7 wants to leave. I have some money, 'couse I sold Vidic and Ferdinand but if I decide to buy him I might have to sell Nani (he's **** on my tactic anyway) and maybe even someone else. I just don't know is he worth it - before Madrid offered him to me I was thinking about buying Hulk and selling Nani instead.

I would deal mate, you may have the cash but negotiating his contract/wages is going to be a nightmare, good luck :)

Player: Vladimir Weiss
Team you are managing: AS Rama
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: £ 11,5m (48 month)
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: I have some Tactics on my Team... i have IF players enough in my team and now i need more true Winger for my other tactic... and maybe i will train this player for IF too... moreover, his talent would be wasted in City :$

hohoho... it will be a big Deal mate !!
n how about mourinho ?? he has been fired ??XD

DEAL. What patch are you on? Do you mind uploading your save please? :D

As I suspected, Madrid agreed even on £66m deal, but CR7 wants almost £300k/week and £9m signing fee + enormous bonuses, I don't think that even Man City could afford this. I'll try to sell Nani in January (he's worth £25m) and then I'll give it a try, maybe if Mourinho get sacked, Ronaldo would agree on lower contract. If not, I'll try to get Hulk, cause I know that he's a beast in my tactic (modified Goals Galore, already tried it in Porto).

sell

View attachment 247996player
team i am managing: Coventry
team who are buying: man utd/ arsenal/ man city / real Madrid
offer: 14-17 million
other info: don't really want to sell him but he is such a annoying t#t handing in transfer requests and taken them back moaning if he doesn't play in one game. he is a wonder kid and from my academy that makes me want to keep him

Player: Leandro Damião
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer: £23m
Year: 2014/15 (July)
Other Info: I dont think I really need him and I have been trying to steer away from the usual subjects but I've never managed to get him before. I already have Niang, Sanogo, Darwin quint, Carlos fierra (still developing -out on loan) and Rodigo. All of them are doing the business. he only wants 60k wages!

View attachment 247996player
team i am managing: Coventry
team who are buying: man utd/ arsenal/ man city / real Madrid
offer: 14-17 million
other info: don't really want to sell him but he is such a annoying t#t handing in transfer requests and taken them back moaning if he doesn't play in one game. he is a wonder kid and from my academy that makes me want to keep him

I say Deal. because he's a trubble maker! And 17 mil isn't bad.

Back