The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
layer: Douglas Costa
Team you are managing: Malaga
Team who are buying: Inter
Offer: 36 Mil Euros (6,75 now, 29,25 in 30 months)
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: Douglas Costa is a good AML for my team that progresses season after season. I often rotate him with James Rodriguez. I don't want that much to sell him because i want a young team capable to win trophies soon. If i do sell him can you reccomend me a good AML like him that doesn't ask much wages?

Karim Ait Fana.

Player: Yohan Cabaye
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: £15.75m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Cabaye has been an important player in my midfield last season, and most of my players "think that Cabaye is a vital part of the team". However, I've currently got too many CMs - Tiote, Collison, Bertolacci, Poli, Nainggolan, and Gosling, so I'm not sure if I should let go of this fan favorite.

Player: Yohan Cabaye
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying: Manchester United
Offer: £15.75m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Cabaye has been an important player in my midfield last season, and most of my players "think that Cabaye is a vital part of the team". However, I've currently got too many CMs - Tiote, Collison, Bertolacci, Poli, Nainggolan, and Gosling, so I'm not sure if I should let go of this fan favorite.

No deal. I've seen him sold for over £20M. Get rid of Gosling instead.

Player: Gaitan/Lamela
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are buying/selling: Benfica/Roma
Offer: 11m/5m
Other Info: Need to bring a good IF in and I wanted to know whether Gaitan was good enough to justify paying 6m more and having a few years less left in him than Lamela.

Player: Gaitan/Lamela
Team you are managing: Swansea
Team who are buying/selling: Benfica/Roma
Offer: 11m/5m
Other Info: Need to bring a good IF in and I wanted to know whether Gaitan was good enough to justify paying 6m more and having a few years less left in him than Lamela.

Sign Lamela.

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £21m
Year: June 2015
Other Info: He's one of my main players, but I think this could be an opportunity to cash in on him. He's 28 and I have Mussachio he could be ready to take his place.

Player: Jan Vertonghen
Team you are managing: Villarreal
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £21m
Year: June 2015
Other Info: He's one of my main players, but I think this could be an opportunity to cash in on him. He's 28 and I have Mussachio he could be ready to take his place.

deal.

Player - Steven Caulker
Team Managing - Southampton
Team Selling - Tottenham
Offer - £3.5m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - I have Craig Dawson, Ezequiel Munoz, Grant Hanley and a nice young regen. I am underperforming in the Premier League and am looking to offload one of those first 3 probably Dawson but not sure. If no deal who do you suggest?

Samba diakite
team managing: QPR
team selling: nancy Lorraine
fee: £3.5m
I won the league first season and I have n'zonzi dragovic(cb/DMC) and Derry as well as Barton.

Player - Steven Caulker
Team Managing - Southampton
Team Selling - Tottenham
Offer - £3.5m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - I have Craig Dawson, Ezequiel Munoz, Grant Hanley and a nice young regen. I am underperforming in the Premier League and am looking to offload one of those first 3 probably Dawson but not sure. If no deal who do you suggest?
deal and get rid of dawson.
Samba diakite
team managing: QPR
team selling: nancy Lorraine
fee: £3.5m
I won the league first season and I have n'zonzi dragovic(cb/DMC) and Derry as well as Barton.

deal as well.

Newcastle season 2 ( August ):
Sell Toby Alderweireld to chelsea for 15m euro
I bought him myself in the first season for about 5m euro

In the moment i have: Coloccini, Melberg, Corluka ( just came ), Steven Taylor and Marc Muniesa ( Barcelona )
so i could go further with Coloccini and Corluka as VC's, and Taylor, Muniesa and Melberg as backup

Player - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Selling - Schalke
Offer - 11m (48 months)
Year - January 2014
Other Info - I already have Doumbia and RVP but Doumbia is a bit tired of playing every game and RVP is injury prone. I have 2 tactics, one with one striker, another with 2. I could use the one striker tactic but the problem is that it is underpreforming against weaker teams (although works very well on hard games) and the 2 striker tactic is extremely good against weaker teams. So Huntelaar would give me some rotation.
Bad news is that he's at 30 years old and my observers give him 3 stars (so he must be going down). What do you think? How useful is Huntelaar during season 3 and 4?

Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Selling - Schalke
Offer - 11m (48 months)
Year - January 2014
Other Info - I already have Doumbia and RVP but Doumbia is a bit tired of playing every game and RVP is injury prone. I have 2 tactics, one with one striker, another with 2. I could use the one striker tactic but the problem is that it is underpreforming against weaker teams (although works very well on hard games) and the 2 striker tactic is extremely good against weaker teams. So Huntelaar would give me some rotation.
Bad news is that he's at 30 years old and my observers give him 3 stars (so he must be going down). What do you think? How useful is Huntelaar during season 3 and 4?

Huntelaar isnt that good, Stats doesnt say anything if his current abilitie is low. and hes already 30 years old
i should go for a younger talented striker. Like Damiao or so

deal and get rid of dawson.

deal as well.
Thanks but nainggolan was transfer listed at £5m so I went with him instead.
1 last thing tho.
Michael ballack
free.
i have nainggolan n'zonzi seedorf guti(thinking of just giving him a coaching contract) faurlin grenier and eriksen.
i play to cms and 1 DMC. Also dragovic is still there as well.

no deal

Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Selling - Schalke
Offer - 11m (48 months)
Year - January 2014

Player - Thomas Vermelen
Team Managing - Arsenal
Team Buying - Barcelona
Offer - €53m
Year - January 2014
Other Info - I haven't bought a central defender (yet). Per is already going down (3 stars) but still plays well. Also, if you think yes, any alternative for Vermelen? (I'm willing to pay a lot if it's better than Vermelen)

Deal for Vermaelen!
Try Rami, Otamendi, Hummels, Astori, Boyata, Sakho

Player - Enzo Reale
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Lyon
Offer - 1.7m
Year - July 2011 (for the next summer)
Other Info - Just curious if you guys think he's value for money? I know he's not a world beater, but I feel he might be a great squad player and for 1.7m euros I was hard pressed to ignore him, what do you guys think?

Player - Florent Malouda
Team Managing - Chelsea
Team Selling - Chelsea to Manchester City
Offer - 16 M
Year - January 2012

Back