• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
View attachment 248145

Player - Rodrigo
Team Managing - Man Utd
Team Selling - Flamengo
Offer - 26m
Year - 2016
Other Info - His attributes are amazing for a 15 yr old. I need a regen for MF.

View attachment 248145

Player - Rodrigo
Team Managing - Man Utd
Team Selling - Flamengo
Offer - 26m
Year - 2016

physical stats are bad and will use the most PA to develop! He is good but you will wait 3 yrs before he arrives... he may get badly injured etc etc..

and that is quite a bit of cash to spend waiting 3 years to get him!
No deal!

Player: Leandro Damião
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer: £23m
Year: 2014/15 (July)
Other Info: I dont think I really need him and I have been trying to steer away from the usual subjects but I've never managed to get him before. I already have Niang, Sanogo, Darwin quint, Carlos fierra (still developing -out on loan) and Rodigo. All of them are doing the business. he only wants 60k wages!
no deal. i'd stick with the youth players instead.

View attachment 248145

Player - Rodrigo
Team Managing - Man Utd
Team Selling - Flamengo
Offer - 26m
Year - 2016

no deal as well. wait a year or 2 and most likely his price will drop a little. he wont join your team in less than 3 years so avoid making the bid too early lol.

View attachment 248225 Player: Lacina Traore
Team you are managing: Q.P.R
Team who are selling: Kuban
Offer: 14m
Year: Start Of Third Season
Other Info:I have Ruben rochina, Jay rodrigues, Wilfried and Sanogo. But I'm looking to sell Wilfried because he gets injured often! Plus, Traore only wants 27k.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../99453-manchester-united-next-generation.html

Player-
Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Team managing- Manchester United
Team Selling- Schalke 04
Offer- not decided
Other info- if I decide to buy him, I will sell Rio Ferdinand to allow the funds for it.
(Pros of move)- he's 19 so part of long-term game, good marking + tackling attributes.
(Cons of move)- Ferdinand will help team win the league short-term + has another season in him, more accomplished defender

Thoughts?

Player: Lacina Traore
Team who are selling: Kuban
Offer: 14m
Other Info:I have Ruben rochina, Jay rodrigues, Wilfried and Sanogo. But I'm looking to sell Wilfried because he gets injured often! Plus, Traore only wants 27k.

A bit steep in price but a good TM! I would also look at Tomas Necid/Oliver Giroud and see how much you could get them for!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../99453-manchester-united-next-generation.html

Player-
Kyriakos Papadopoulos
Team managing- Manchester United
Team Selling- Schalke 04
Offer- not decided
Other info- if I decide to buy him, I will sell Rio Ferdinand to allow the funds for it.
(Pros of move)- he's 19 so part of long-term game, good marking + tackling attributes.
(Cons of move)- Ferdinand will help team win the league short-term + has another season in him, more accomplished defender

Thoughts?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-wonderkids/87320-uros-cosic-cska.html

Kurt Zouma - St Ettienne

Schalke will want like £26m for him!

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Team you are managing: Zawisza
Team who are selling: Dortmund
Offer: £50m
Year: 2015/16

Kasami
team managing: QPR
team selling: Fulham
fee: £3m
he is on loan at osasuna until the end of the season. I have grenier eriksen ballack seedorf nainggolan n'zonzi and guti. Guti ballack and seedorf will either retire or get coaching contracts at the end of the season so they will be gone when he arrives.
I should clarify I'm using brobs tactic. So that's 2cms and 1dmc.

Last edited:
Kasami
team managing: QPR
team selling: Fulham
fee: £3m
he is on loan at osasuna until the end of the season. I have grenier eriksen ballack seedorf nainggolan n'zonzi and guti. Guti ballack and seedorf will either retire or get coaching contracts at the end of the season so they will be gone when he arrives.
I should clarify I'm using brobs tactic. So that's 2cms and 1dmc.

Guido Pizzarro/Alan Ruiz/Isco/Witsel/Cigarini/Poli/Palombo (depending if promoted or bought)

not bad, Bacinovic maybe? he is quality!

View attachment 248345

Elbin Ekdal

View attachment 248346

Player: Valencia/ Young/ Adebayor
Team who are selling: Man U/ Man U/ Man C
Offer: £7.6/ £5.25m / £2.1m
View attachment 248407View attachment 248408View attachment 248409

Other Info: For my wingers, I have Sidney Sam, Dani Benitez, Kagawa, Kiko Femenia, Joel Valencia. For my strikers, I have Wilfried, Yaya sanogo, Jay rodrigues, Rochina. Which one should I buy?

Player: Valencia/ Young/ Adebayor
Team who are selling: Man U/ Man U/ Man C
Offer: £7.6/ £5.25m / £2.1m
View attachment 248407View attachment 248408View attachment 248409

Other Info: For my wingers, I have Sidney Sam, Dani Benitez, Kagawa, Kiko Femenia, Joel Valencia. For my strikers, I have Wilfried, Yaya sanogo, Jay rodrigues, Rochina. Which one should I buy?

I go for Valencia too, still better than what you got there, although Sidney Sam is very decent as an inside forward. I'd pick up Young too if you have the budget, no deal for Adebayor, you can get better and he'll *** you on wages wanting 275k++ a week.

I go for Valencia too, still better than what you got there, although Sidney Sam is very decent as an inside forward. I'd pick up Young too if you have the budget, no deal for Adebayor, you can get better and he'll *** you on wages wanting 275k++ a week.

Valencia is good!

Thanks! I went for Valencia. Adebayor wants 200+, so no. But im not sure about Young.

Back