• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Villarreal
Offer: £34.5m
Year: 2016/17
Other Info: He's 29 in game, I'm a day away from first day of PL season, and fans are apparently drooling at the prospect. However, I have Falcao and Sturridge (Sturridge, who nearly broke Henry's 39 goals in a season record), so he's just as good, even though he's rated 2 1/2 stars. (?) Falcao's 30, and, in my experience, he will go downhill FAST throughout the season, as is RVP. I've offered a contract and he's willing to leave, but I can back out anytime. Deal or no deal bankers?

no deal. try getting younger players like seydou doumbia, carlos fierro, erick torres (spelling), mbaye niang, or regens. 34m is just too much for a 29 year old.

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are buying/selling: N/A
Offer: End of contract
Other Info: 30 years old now and I have Niang and Fierro really well developed plus 2 regens coming through. Do I want to hamper their progress. Bare in mind he's a legend at the club and is also on 210k a week :/

Player: Wayne Rooney
Team who are buying/selling: N/A
Offer: End of contract
Other Info: 30 years old now and I have Niang and Fierro really well developed plus 2 regens coming through. Do I want to hamper their progress. Bare in mind he's a legend at the club and is also on 210k a week :/

keep him. he's a beast till the age of 35...

Player: Adel Taarabt
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are selling: QPR
Offer: £2.7m
Year: Jan 2012
Other Info:

Not bad, deal! Is there anyone else you are looking at though for a similar price? are you playing him in the AMC slot?

Not bad, deal! Is there anyone else you are looking at though for a similar price? are you playing him in the AMC slot?

was hoping to retrain him AML, currently playing Thomas Ince but he injured. Also looking at Danny Rose and Gregg Wylde on loan

Player: Jack Collison
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are buying/selling: West Ham
Offer: £1.6m
Year: End of 1st season
Other Info:

Player: Mats Hummels
Team who are selling: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: £16.75m
Year: 2011/12 (January)
Other Info: Don't know if I want to sign him yet, it's just a question. I can buy him for that price, but he only played 5 matches this season because of injuries and his acceleration is now 9 and pace is 11.

Player: Mats Hummels
Team who are selling: Borussia Dortmund
Offer: £16.75m
Year: 2011/12 (January)
Other Info: Don't know if I want to sign him yet, it's just a question. I can buy him for that price, but he only played 5 matches this season because of injuries and his acceleration is now 9 and pace is 11.

Not a bad deal, you could get about 10 or 12 decent seasons out of him if he plays alot, im my career hes 31 and hasnt played alot of football over the past 3 or 4 years so his stats have gone down but with decent aerobic coaching in sure you can get his health and speed stats up.

Ok, thanks for replies.
And which deal would be better - Hummels for £16.75m, Otamendi for £11m or Bocchetti for £13m? I think I can take two of them, 'cause I'll propably sell Ferdinand after this season (his stats always drops at the end of 1st season) and Maybe even Vidic, 'cause R. Madrid always want to sign him for £45m.

Ok, thanks for replies.
And which deal would be better - Hummels for £16.75m, Otamendi for £11m or Bocchetti for £13m? I think I can take two of them, 'cause I'll propably sell Ferdinand after this season (his stats always drops at the end of 1st season) and Maybe even Vidic, 'cause R. Madrid always want to sign him for £45m.
Id take otamendi and I haven't had bocchetti or hummels in this years game but bocchetti was good in last years for me plue I think he can also play at lb.

Player: Ryan Bertrand
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: £2.9
Year: April 2012
Other Info: promotion almost confirmed, do i buy now or wait and see how much transfer kitty i get in prem and buy bigger??

Player: Tomas Necid
Team you are managing: Anzhi
Team who are selling: CSKA Moscow
Offer: £19m
Year: 2015 or sth
Other Info: My target man scores alot from corners and he would be a replacement. Wages would be 50,000 from what I recall.

Player: Ryan Bertrand
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: £2.9
Year: April 2012
Other Info: promotion almost confirmed, do i buy now or wait and see how much transfer kitty i get in prem and buy bigger??

Compare him to Reto Ziegler at Juventus, who should be available for loan in the summer on low wage contribution. Choose whoever you like more.

Back