• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Tomas Necid
Team you are managing: Anzhi
Team who are selling: CSKA Moscow
Offer: £19m
Year: 2015 or sth
Other Info: My target man scores alot from corners and he would be a replacement. Wages would be 50,000 from what I recall.

Deal sure !! u can buy better talent with that money ;)

Player: Ryan Bertrand
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: £2.9
Year: April 2012
Other Info: promotion almost confirmed, do i buy now or wait and see how much transfer kitty i get in prem and buy bigger??

he's a big deal for home grown player...
IMHO. daniel opare or sime versaljko is better (n cheap) !! :)

Player: Ryan Bertrand
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Chelsea
Offer: £2.9
Year: April 2012
Other Info: promotion almost confirmed, do i buy now or wait and see how much transfer kitty i get in prem and buy bigger??

Definitely deal, in at least half of my saves finishes as England's no1 left back. Opare and Vrasiljo are great... as right backs so wouldn't take much notice of that advice.

Ok, thanks for replies.
And which deal would be better - Hummels for £16.75m, Otamendi for £11m or Bocchetti for £13m? I think I can take two of them, 'cause I'll propably sell Ferdinand after this season (his stats always drops at the end of 1st season) and Maybe even Vidic, 'cause R. Madrid always want to sign him for £45m.

Deal for Bochetti if you're going to stick him in the left centre back slot (left foot helps)

Thanks!
I really think that something's wrong with my save, the prices are ridiculous - Chiellini for £20m (could even get him for £16m at the start!), Ganso for £18m and I could get Sakho at the beginnig for £9m!

Definitely deal, in at least half of my saves finishes as England's no1 left back. Opare and Vrasiljo are great... as right backs so wouldn't take much notice of that advice.

ohh i'm sorry i missed !! of course bertrand has Left foot... btw, he's in starting eleven in final champians leegue against munich, right??

Lucas Moura for 35 million.. bit inflated I know but he's only 20 and has a good 8-9 years in him surely.. Got him as a left mid in a flat 4 4 2.

Good deal??

Player: Kevin Grobkreutz (Spelling)
Team you are managing: BVB Dortmund
Team who are buying : Juventus
Offer: $ 25 M
Year: 2013-2014
Other Info: Had already got Marco Reus and Gotze in winger, so I think it's opportunity to cash him..

Player: Kevin Grobkreutz (Spelling)
Team you are managing: BVB Dortmund
Team who are buying : Juventus
Offer: $ 25 M
Year: 2013-2014
Other Info: Had already got Marco Reus and Gotze in winger, so I think it's opportunity to cash him..

Deal, Deal, Deal, Kevin's stats are not that great, he performs well though! If you do not play him often his stats start to drop dramatically around this time! Sell him!

Who do you have upfront? That is Dortmunds weakest point (and keeper/left back)

Deal, Deal, Deal, Kevin's stats are not that great, he performs well though! If you do not play him often his stats start to drop dramatically around this time! Sell him!

Who do you have upfront? That is Dortmunds weakest point (and keeper/left back)
Yea, you're right, Grobkreutz got decent stats, but performs very well, but his stats rarely improve, so I'd like to sell him. I have Yaya Sanogo, Marco Reus, Mario Gotze, Carlos Fierro , Moritz Leitner, Ilkai Gundongan and some regens... My left back (which is the weakest point)is Marc Muniesa, and got backup Gabriel Silva on free transfer, My keeper is Volkan Demirel, as you have suggested to sign him on free transfer :)

Lucas Moura for 35 million.. bit inflated I know but he's only 20 and has a good 8-9 years in him surely.. Got him as a left mid in a flat 4 4 2.

Good deal??

No deal !! he's not good enough for 35m, for left winger u can sign Christian Erikssen, pablo piatti,diego perotti, james rodriguez, they r more cheap n better

No deal !! he's not good enough for 35m, for left winger u can sign Christian Erikssen, pablo piatti,diego perotti, james rodriguez, they r more cheap n better

He is good enough for £35M, Christian Erikssen should never be wasted out wide and I believe Ian has already signed Moura.

@ above post: Go for Willian, he's one of the best players in the world in my Arsenal save and cost €17M (he's now valued at €32M, same as Ozil). Adapt him as a winger and you have one of the best bargains in the game.

Player: Kyle Walker
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Everton
Offer: €16M
Year: 2014-2015
Other Info: I have Darijo Srna and he's going down. I want a full back to replace him for the future, Kyle Walker has average technical and mental atributes but excellent phsysical and he looks like he could evolve. How good does Kyle Walker turn out to be? Is he worth the €16M? The problem is that all the decent full backs are around 30M-40M.

He is good enough for £35M, Christian Erikssen should never be wasted out wide and I believe Ian has already signed Moura.

okay, good luck with him... give him the right guidance... ;D
btw, the true position for the Eriksen is a winger or Inside forward, trust me! train to this position !!
he got both feet are just as good ... This will be beneficial to your team! and the attribute what i like is his acc n off the ball ...
i got him just by 8m...!! ^^)
Another player that I recommend is Xherdan Shaqiri i got him just 4,7m...
View attachment 249583View attachment 249584
I was still in his first season in this game, and I expect more from them in the future :D

Other Info: I have Darijo Srna and he's going down. I want a full back to replace him for the future, Kyle Walker has average technical and mental atributes but excellent phsysical and he looks like he could evolve. How good does Kyle Walker turn out to be? Is he worth the €16M? The problem is that all the decent full backs are around 30M-40M.

I'd say deal, I had him for 2 seasons on Napoli and Man City were knocking at my door with £26m, I didn't sell though, he performs great!

@ above post: Go for Willian, he's one of the best players in the world in my Arsenal save and cost €17M (he's now valued at €32M, same as Ozil). Adapt him as a winger and you have one of the best bargains in the game.

Deal !! in this case, i think u can sign him If you plan on putting him "Important first team" status . . . .
but not, if only making him in a second choice ;)

btw, what price for the daniel opare and sime vrsaljko?

Player: Timo Hildebrand
Team you are managing: AS Roma
Team who are selling: -
Offer: Free Transfer
Year: 2011 - 2012
Other Info: he is old, but maybe I can sell it back and make a profit? I wonder why no one wants to take it ?? he just wanted £ 10k for his wage

Deal !! in this case, i think u can sign him If you plan on putting him "Important first team" status . . . .
but not, if only making him in a second choice ;)

btw, what price for the daniel opare and sime vrsaljko?

Don't have opare in my game :S sime is +/- the same price.

Back