Chelsea
Team who are buying:
FC Barcelona
Offer:
£43mil ~ £50mil
Season:
2012/2013
Other Info:
I might be able to get Eden Hazard to replace him for about £30mil later. Barca placed a bid (£43mil) for him and I think I can raise it up a little. Guardiola is quite desperate here.

Edit:
I have Angel di Maria, Douglas Costa and Willian in my disposal.

Last edited:
Player: Juan Mata
Team you are managing:
Chelsea
Team who are buying:
FC Barcelona
Offer:
£43mil ~ £50mil
Season:
2012/2013
Other Info:
I might be able to get Eden Hazard to replace him for about £30mil later. Barca placed a bid (£43mil) for him and I think I can raise it up a little. Guardiola is quite desperate here.

Edit:
I have Angel di Maria, Douglas Costa and Willian in my disposal.

i'd say deal.

Player: Davide Astori
Team you are managing: Malaga C.F
Team who are selling: Cagliari
Offer: 5.75M Pounds
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Is he worth the money or should I sign someone younger like Mario Fernandes or Dragovic?

Accepted Barca's £44mil offer, but Mata turned down their contract. Apparently he wants a £175K/week deal.. What a jerk.

Last edited:
Player: Davide Astori
Team you are managing: Malaga C.F
Team who are selling: Cagliari
Offer: 5.75M Pounds
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Is he worth the money or should I sign someone younger like Mario Fernandes or Dragovic?

Deal, he is a great defender, and that price is ore than acceptable

I go for Valencia too, still better than what you got there, although Sidney Sam is very decent as an inside forward. I'd pick up Young too if you have the budget, no deal for Adebayor, you can get better and he'll *** you on wages wanting 275k++ a week.

Are you kidding, Adebayor was great for me at QPR, got him on a free in 2014/15 and only wanted 37K

Screen shot of him during his 2nd season with me
View attachment 248682

History
2014-15, played 38(5), scored 17, assists 17, avg rating 7.17
2015-16, played 42(3), scored 24, assists 7, avg rating 7.18
2016-17, played 39(1), scored 25, assists 12, avg rating 7.52
2017-18, played 31(4), scored 16, assists 6, avg rating 7.06

So I'd pay afew mill for him, he never complained about missing games either, even when I left him out for every game in the 2018-19 season when I was brining a few new strikers through and hes awesome in europe and cup games, getting 35 goals and 14 assists in 39(4) games.

Last edited:
Are you kidding, Adebayor was great for me at QPR, got him on a free in 2014/15 and only wanted 37K

Screen shot of him during his 2nd season with me
View attachment 248682

History
2014-15, played 38(5), scored 17, assists 17, avg rating 7.17
2015-16, played 42(3), scored 24, assists 7, avg rating 7.18
2016-17, played 39(1), scored 25, assists 12, avg rating 7.52
2017-18, played 31(4), scored 16, assists 6, avg rating 7.06

So I'd pay afew mill for him, he never complained about missing games either, even when I left him out for every game in the 2018-19 season when I was brining a few new strikers through and hes awesome in europe and cup games, getting 35 goals and 14 assists in 39(4) games.

Mate, can you post your team? Thanks.

Player: Para
Team you are managing: Burnley
Team who are selling: Santos
Offer: £475k
Year: Start of first season

View attachment 248741 Player: Paul Pogba
Team you are managing: Q.P.R
Team who are selling: ManU
Offer: £9.25m
Year: 2013/2014
Other info: I have Granero, Bertolacci, Tom Cairney, Taarabt for my Center Mid Right.

Player: Sergio Asenjo
Team you are managing: BVB Dortmund
Team who are buying: Inter Milan, AC Milan, Spurs
Offer: Three clubs offered same price $19.5 M
Year: 2013-2014
Info: Asenjo is my main keeper right now, but already got Areola, and I can sign Juan Pablo Carrizo (Lazio) or Volkan Demirel (Fenerbache) on free transfer for replacement.

Player: Sergio Asenjo
Team you are managing: BVB Dortmund
Team who are buying: Inter Milan, AC Milan, Spurs
Offer: Three clubs offered same price $19.5 M
Year: 2013-2014
Info: Asenjo is my main keeper right now, but already got Areola, and I can sign Juan Pablo Carrizo (Lazio) or Volkan Demirel (Fenerbache) on free transfer for replacement.

Sell him! Demirel is quality and can play for at least 3 more seasons, then you can get a regen to replace him! Sign Carrizzo as well you can sell him the next season for a nice profit too! If you are not going to use him often (in his contract offer him say 20k a week then after 30 games offer him like 100k so instead of offering him 50k a week you can have it like this to keep his weekly salary low)

I do this for old players that I use to tutor :) works a charm

Sell him! Demirel is quality and can play for at least 3 more seasons, then you can get a regen to replace him! Sign Carrizzo as well you can sell him the next season for a nice profit too! If you are not going to use him often (in his contract offer him say 20k a week then after 30 games offer him like 100k so instead of offering him 50k a week you can have it like this to keep his weekly salary low)

I do this for old players that I use to tutor :) works a charm
Thanks for quick reply! Ok I will do that :)

Player: Ganso
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are selling: Santos FC
Offer: £18m
Year: 2011/12 (January)
Other Info: My scouts reported me, that Santos will agree on £18m, but I wanted to buy some cheaper players on that save (like Kara, Elm, Jenssen, Mudingayi, Sigurdsson or Strootman) and my players are doing really well - my AMCs are Cleverley (11 games, 6 goals, 6 assists), Giggs (13 games, 3 goals, 6 assists as MC and AMC) and Young (12 games, 3 goals, 8 assists as AML and AMC).
I don't know what's wrong with this save - last time I noticed, that PSG would let Sakho go for £9,75m, but unfortunately I noticed it too late. I'm not using FMRTE or anything like it :P

Player: Ganso
Team you are managing: Man United
Team who are selling: Santos FC
Offer: £18m
Year: 2011/12 (January)
Other Info: My scouts reported me, that Santos will agree on £18m, but I wanted to buy some cheaper players on that save (like Kara, Elm, Jenssen, Mudingayi, Sigurdsson or Strootman) and my players are doing really well - my AMCs are Cleverley (11 games, 6 goals, 6 assists), Giggs (13 games, 3 goals, 6 assists as MC and AMC) and Young (12 games, 3 goals, 8 assists as AML and AMC).
I don't know what's wrong with this save - last time I noticed, that PSG would let Sakho go for £9,75m, but unfortunately I noticed it too late. I'm not using FMRTE or anything like it :P

Deal mate, Ganso is quality and just gets better and more expensive!

Giggs is going to retire, Cleverly is quite **** in comparison and I would definitely sell Anderson which will free up some space for Ganso!

You can always sell him for more if you like!

Deal!

Thanks for quick reply. I have already sold Anderson for £20m to R. Madrid. I think I'll keep Giggs and maybe even Scholes for next season, they're playing really good. And Clev is making wonders for me, I don't know how, but he assists or scores in almost every game he plays.
I'll buy Ganso and after this season I'll decide what to do next.
Thanks!

Player: Giuseppe Rossi
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Villarreal
Offer: £34.5m
Year: 2016/17
Other Info: He's 29 in game, I'm a day away from first day of PL season, and fans are apparently drooling at the prospect. However, I have Falcao and Sturridge (Sturridge, who nearly broke Henry's 39 goals in a season record), so he's just as good, even though he's rated 2 1/2 stars. (?) Falcao's 30, and, in my experience, he will go downhill FAST throughout the season, as is RVP. I've offered a contract and he's willing to leave, but I can back out anytime. Deal or no deal bankers?

Back