The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Should i sell kyle walker to man utd ?
price: £14,000,000
i am tottenham in second season in the winter transfer.

if he's ur first choice for fullback, of course not !! he can be more expensive. . .
but if u see there is a better fullback and cheap, you can take that option . . .;)

Player: nico gaitan
Team you are managing: swansea
Team who are buying/selling: benfica
Offer: £3m
Year: starting 3rd season
Other Info: not in desperate need for a winger but i could do with a left footer. £3m seems very cheap, i'm in the champs league, is he gonna be good enough?

Player: nico gaitan
Team who are buying/selling: benfica
Offer: £3m
Other Info: not in desperate need for a winger but i could do with a left footer. £3m seems very cheap, i'm in the champs league, is he gonna be good enough?

Deal ! He is a 25 million > player.

Player: mateo musacchio
Team who are buying/selling: arsenal want to buy him from me
Offer: £10m+
Other Info: i have kurt zouma who is turning 19, performed very well for me last season. i paid about £4m for musacchio and he's done fairly well. i'm negotiating £16m but do you think i should sell him then play zouma and inigo martinez? then bring in someone on the cheap as cover...

Player: Yaya Sanogo ($ 6 M value)
Team you are managing: Leicester (promoted in the first season, now im in Premier League, no playing Europa League or UCL)
Team who are buying: Udinese
Offer: $ 10.5 M
Year: 2013/14
Other Info:

I have other attackers like

Giroud ($ 13 M)
Quintero ($ 6 M)
Nassim Ben Khalifa ($ 3.7 M)
Maxim Choupo-Moting ($ 3.2 M)

Last edited:
Player: Angel Di Maria
Team you are managing: Borussia Dortmund
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £15 million
Year: 2012 - 2013
Other Info: Is he worth the money (he also wants pretty big wages)?

Player: boudebouz and griezmann
Team who are buying/selling: swansea buying
Offer: £17m (griez),
£10m (boud)
Other Info: looks like i will be losing hoilett. need a replacement and want to improve wingers in general. should i sign them?

Player: Amara Diane (29 year old striker with 17 dribbling, 13 finishing, 9 composure, 13 technique, 17 pace & Accel)
My team: French 3rd Division RC Strasbourg
Selling to: Redbull Salzburg for 1.5-2 million USD
year: 1st year winter window
other: My total budget is 1.3 million, this deal would double that. The player is leading the National league is goals and average rating. I have a young backup (Ahmed Soukouna) who is a very similar player and projects to be a good ligue 1 striker.

Should I hold on to him and sell him when I move to ligue 2 (assuming promotion) when his value increases? Or profit off him now, and give my young striker playing time. Thing is, there are no immediate targets I can use the extra transfer budget on at the moment.

Player: Mat Hummels
My team: Plymouth argyle
Selling to: Barcelona for £23 million
Year: 2019 jan.
Other: He's been superb, i got him at the start of the season for 16 million (transfer listed) and he is my vice captain

Should I sell lavezzi for 10m and buy bale for 33m??? 3rd season in lavezzi is 29 yrs old and bale 26yrs

Player: Mat Hummels
My team: Plymouth argyle
Selling to: Barcelona for £23 million
Year: 2019 jan.
Other: He's been superb, i got him at the start of the season for 16 million (transfer listed) and he is my vice captain

he's a boss, you can get more no?

Player: boudebouz and griezmann
Team who are buying/selling: swansea buying
Offer: £17m (griez),
£10m (boud)
Other Info: looks like i will be losing hoilett. need a replacement and want to improve wingers in general. should i sign them?

Griezmann, assist machine, definately worth signing imo :)

Player: Yaya Sanogo ($ 6 M value)
Team you are managing: Leicester (promoted in the first season, now im in Premier League, no playing Europa League or UCL)
Team who are buying: Udinese
Offer: $ 10.5 M
Year: 2013/14
Other Info:

I have other attackers like

Giroud ($ 13 M)
Quintero ($ 6 M)
Nassim Ben Khalifa ($ 3.7 M)
Maxim Choupo-Moting ($ 3.2 M)

Please ?!

URGENT!

Sampdoria buying (me)
Tottenham selling
Gareth Bale: £16.75m, 110k a week wages, bringing 3 of my other players from £75k to match his...

I have Martin Olsson/Romario as left back and Gokhan Tore (who is going to be leaving, sort of a switch) and Pablo Piatti and a few other players on the left, but Bale will start as AML!

Deal or No Deal?

View attachment 250237

Sampdoria buying (me)
Tottenham selling
Gareth Bale: £16.75m, 110k a week wages, bringing 3 of my other players from £75k to match his...

I have Martin Olsson/Romario as left back and Gokhan Tore (who is going to be leaving, sort of a switch) and Pablo Piatti and a few other players on the left, but Bale will start as AML!

Deal or No Deal?

View attachment 250237

I'd say deal... He usually goes to Man City for somewhat like £40m in my saves, so in my opinion, it's a bargain.

Sampdoria buying (me)
Tottenham selling

Deal or No Deal?

View attachment 250237

Has to be a deal for that price is a bargain for him and he won't let you down.

Back