The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Sampdoria buying (me)
Tottenham selling
Gareth Bale: £16.75m, 110k a week wages, bringing 3 of my other players from £75k to match his...

I have Martin Olsson/Romario as left back and Gokhan Tore (who is going to be leaving, sort of a switch) and Pablo Piatti and a few other players on the left, but Bale will start as AML!

Deal or No Deal?

View attachment 250237

I'd say no deal but what are your finances like? If they are great then you could probably do it and not be hurting by the matching salary clauses.

Player - Fedorico Domenichioni
Team Buying - Southampton (me)
Team Selling - Hajduk
Fee - 3.8m
Other Info - He is a regen who looks great to me, I have Ross Barkley who is currently out for 2-3 months and I have Adel Taarabt.

View attachment 250238

I'd say no deal but what are your finances like? If they are great then you could probably do it and not be hurting by the matching salary clauses.

well I did just win the Champions League, Serie A and the Copa Italia this year (only won promotion, Serie A and Serie A in the first 3 seasons) first time I have won another cup (oh well besides the Italian Super Cup I think (Community Shield of Italy last year)

I just accepted it :) cheers!

Player - Jack Wilshere
Team Buying - Real Madrid(me)
Team Selling - Arsenal
Fee - £35M ( further £2.5M after 10 league games)
Other Info - Looking for a centre midfielder to replace Alonso in the next few years, I also have Hamsik , Khedira and Sahin.

Must be the DB, but I have loaded a large DB and I did goto the club, he is not with the club anymore so they must have sold him...
Have u remembered to make sure ur db also covered the brasilian clubs ???

Player - Jack Wilshere
Team Buying - Real Madrid(me)
Team Selling - Arsenal
Fee - £35M ( further £2.5M after 10 league games)
Other Info - Looking for a centre midfielder to replace Alonso in the next few years, I also have Hamsik , Khedira and Sahin.

Deal as he can also play in any midfield position.

Deal as he can also play in any midfield position.

I got Wilshere 3rd season for 8m, no deal. Although it was probably as he had been replaced while he was injured, he is fantastic and scores real screamers

Player: urby emanuelson
Team you are managing: WBA
Team who are buying/selling: ac MILAN
Offer: £1.1 m
Year: 2013/2014

Player -Kaka
Team Buying - Chelsea(me)
Team Selling - Real Madrid
Fee - £20m
Other Info - Looking for a first team midfielder to play with Lampard season 2013/2014

Player - Shinji Kagawa
Team Buying- Chelsea (me)
Team Selling - Dortmund
Fee - £15m
Other Info - Need a back up winger to Mata or Hazard season 2013/2014

Player - Shinji Kagawa
Team Selling - Dortmund
Fee - £15m
Other Info - Need a back up winger to Mata or Hazard season 2013/2014

100% deal. Absolute bargain. He is young, plays everywhery and is an incredible passer!!

Player - Luis Suarez
Team Selling - Liverpool
Fee - £17.5m
Other Info - Have Cavani thinking of selling him and getting Suarez to be back up or do I replace Tevez/Torres with Suarez season 2013/2014

Player - Luis Suarez
Team Selling - Liverpool
Fee - £17.5m
Other Info - Have Cavani thinking of selling him and getting Suarez to be back up or do I replace Tevez/Torres with Suarez season 2013/2014

this is all down to preference as torres/cavani/suarez and tevez are all class. i would deal and sell torres

Back