The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
I can sign him for £30m should i save the £10m and get kaka or spend the £10m and get Hamsik

But kaka is 30+ and hamsik is much younger. Also imo Hamsik is better as Kaka has not played much in recent years

Player: Callum Booth
Team you are managing: Leicester
Team who are buying/selling: RC Lens
Offer: £14.25m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: He joined me for £8.25M from the relegated Birmingham City however has disrupted the squad's happiness with him missing out on a cup game, I tried doubling what I paid for him but RC Lens made a final offer of £14.25M, deal or no deal?

Player: Callum Booth
Team you are managing: Leicester
Team who are buying/selling: RC Lens
Offer: £14.25m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: He joined me for £8.25M from the relegated Birmingham City however has disrupted the squad's happiness with him missing out on a cup game, I tried doubling what I paid for him but RC Lens made a final offer of £14.25M, deal or no deal?

Deal. If he has disrupted the squad over missing a cup game, he shouldn't be at the club imo. Also, with £14M, you could invest in other areas, or find someone to replace him.

Deal. If he has disrupted the squad over missing a cup game, he shouldn't be at the club imo. Also, with £14M, you could invest in other areas, or find someone to replace him.

Got a regen in the comings who could replace him, think all the money I get for players is being repaid to my tycoon.

Player: Jack Rodwell
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer: $12.750M
Year: 2012/13
Other Info:
everton offered him to me,i already have carrick,fletcher, bought recently asamoah kwadwo, but looking for carrick replacement.as he is not happy for some stupid reasons.. btw i was offered marco veratti so bought him also dont know if he going to be good but his stats are...

Last edited:
Player - Thibaut Courtois
Team Buying- Arsenal (me)
Team Selling - Chelsea
Fee - £8.75m
Other Info - Have Szczesny as number 1 playing really well but have no decent backup or competition for him

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Team who are selling: FCP
Offer: $24.5M ( initial 14m, with appreance and monthly payment 10 M)
Other Info:
i have rafael and need a good rotation player with him

Player: Rafael
Team who are buying:Real Madrid
Offer: 37M
Other Info:
would be stuck with ageing srna only with no backup..

Player: Antoine Grizzman
Offer: $33M
Other Info:
i only have ashley young. sold park ji sung to valencia.. no backup

player:Giovani Dos Santos
Team you are managing:Norwich
Team who are selling:Tottenham
Offer:£7.5M
year:2011/12
Other info:got taken over by a sort of rich owner and got £28M to spend i actually am a big admirer of him and i have only got £15M left after the signing of harry kane and antonio di natalie :D deal or no deal

Other info:got taken over by a sort of rich owner and got £28M to spend i actually am a big admirer of him and i have only got £15M left after the signing of harry kane and antonio di natalie :D deal or no deal

i am not expert, but i would say deal. as your team is a mid-table team and he has decent stats.. plus on my game he is already worth around 6.5M so i would say bargain

Player: Jack Rodwell
Team who are buying/selling: Everton
Offer: $12.750M
Other Info:
everton offered him to me,i already have carrick,fletcher, bought recently asamoah kwadwo, but looking for carrick replacement.as he is not happy for some stupid reasons.. btw i was offered marco veratti so bought him also dont know if he going to be good but his stats are...

Deal hes a class player

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Offer: $24.5M ( initial 14m, with appreance and monthly payment 10 M)
Other Info:
i have rafael and need a good rotation player with him

Deal

Player: Rafael
Team who are buying:Real Madrid
Offer: 37M
Other Info:
would be stuck with ageing srna only with no backup..

Deal and use the funds to sign vrsaliko

Player: Antoine Grizzman
Offer: $33M
Other Info:
i only have ashley young. sold park ji sung to valencia.. no backup

If u need money , deal and get a young, cheep replacement. If you dont need money no deal.

Deal. Hes been amazing in a few of my saves and can play in every attacking position

Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £40m
Year: 2013/14
I largely use Fellaini in rotation with Carrick and Fletcher. I am not sure to accept or not despite the huge offer. Fellaini is still young (25) and has a reputation of worldwide. Please advise me on this. Thank you.

Back