• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Marouane Fellaini
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: £40m
Year: 2013/14
I largely use Fellaini in rotation with Carrick and Fletcher. I am not sure to accept or not despite the huge offer. Fellaini is still young (25) and has a reputation of worldwide. Please advise me on this. Thank you.

I personally would accept. If I get a ridiculously high offer in excess of £30+ million for a player (bar top-five-in-the-world & world-class), I generally accept. In your case I would. You can get a very similar player to Fellaini for £10+ million less than the £40 million you would receive for Fellaini. The best replacements in my opinion would be M'Vila, Nainggolan or Sandro who are all, in my opinion, better than Fellaini. Other shouts include Capoue, Rodwell and Romulo. Honestly, I think it also makes the game more interesting when you become a little bit of a selling club despite all your Manchester stature as you're given an excuse to find world-class replacements. Just my two cents. :)

Player: Eriksen
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Ajax
Offer: $20+M
Year: 2011/12
Other Info:
Need a wonderkid MC/AMC to rotate with Arteta

Other Info:

Deal , hes an amazaing wonderkid

Isn't it like 5 mil too much? Got him offered for as low as 8 mil once, 16 most times. This time they started at 32...

Player: James McCarthy
Team you are managing: Burnley
Team who are buying/selling: Wigan
Offer: £7m
Other Info: Finished 7th last year, looking to push on into the Euro Cup for this season. Is the price right, and is the player good enough. I know I could get others cheaper but I prefer to build a side of majority Home Grown players :P

Player: James McCarthy
Team you are managing: Burnley
Team who are buying/selling: Wigan
Offer: £7m
Other Info: Finished 7th last year, looking to push on into the Euro Cup for this season. Is the price right, and is the player good enough. I know I could get others cheaper but I prefer to build a side of majority Home Grown players :P
DEAL!

Other Info:

IMHO, dont buy him...
the natural position for eriksen is inside forward or Advance Playmaker (AMC)...
dont put him as MC, this only will hinder his talent... for MC u need a player more deep playing...
my suggestion is Milan Badelj, Andrea Poli, Albin Ekdal, or if u have more maney u have to sign Ganso !!
he's could for her role as MC or AMC as well
wink.gif

Player: Domenico Criscito (33M€) OR Martin Olsson (15M€)
Team who are selling: Zenit (Criscito) OR Newcastle (Olsson)
Year: 2015/2016
Other Info: Best two options on the market (DL). Money is an issue. My expectations are CL winner! Which one would you go? (or basically, is Olsson good enough for CL level? Is Criscito price increase worth it?).

Player: Domenico Criscito (33M€) OR Martin Olsson (15M€)
Team who are selling: Zenit (Criscito) OR Newcastle (Olsson)
Year: 2015/2016
Other Info: Best two options on the market (DL). Money is an issue. My expectations are CL winner! Which one would you go? (or basically, is Olsson good enough for CL level? Is Criscito price increase worth it?).

33m Euro's is about 20m isn't it? I'd get Criscito.

Urgent attention

hey guys, this is like my 8th save and the first time im playing with Tottenham. Im ripping apart the PL and ive just hit a slump with losing two games and drawing one half way through the league. I have sold more than half my team and bought in adequate replacements. I have sold all my CB's and have Jan Vertonghen and LEdley KIng left. I just got Sakho and Mussachio. Although im tempted in bringing in Kyriakos papadopoulos, im worried he wont get game time. ill let ledley king leave this summer on the end of his contract. Right now, Barcelona want VDV, so should i sell him or not. I got willian, dos santos, lennon, modric, bale, sandro and huddlestone along with Lucas anderson. This is my midfield and wing options. So im thinking of selling VDV cause im worried about not getting more money for him later. So what should i do? sell him and buy a new player or keep him. Even kyriakos, should i get him? as my full backs i have sime vrsaljko, kyle walker and bale. Sold BAE nd Corluka.
thanks and money aint a problem.

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team who are selling: Napoli
Year: July 2011
Other Info: Transfer listed for 24M euro. Should I buy him? Never tried him before​

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team who are selling: Napoli
Year: July 2011
Other Info: Transfer listed for 24M euro. Should I buy him? Never tried him before​

he is transfer listed on first season ??? what the **** bro ?? 0.o
but, i think the price is about that ...
if u looking for AMC-playmaker how about gylfi sigurdsson ??
wink.gif

he's cheap n quiet good

hey guys, this is like my 8th save and the first time im playing with Tottenham. Im ripping apart the PL and ive just hit a slump with losing two games and drawing one half way through the league. I have sold more than half my team and bought in adequate replacements. I have sold all my CB's and have Jan Vertonghen and LEdley KIng left. I just got Sakho and Mussachio. Although im tempted in bringing in Kyriakos papadopoulos, im worried he wont get game time. ill let ledley king leave this summer on the end of his contract. Right now, Barcelona want VDV, so should i sell him or not. I got willian, dos santos, lennon, modric, bale, sandro and huddlestone along with Lucas anderson. This is my midfield and wing options. So im thinking of selling VDV cause im worried about not getting more money for him later. So what should i do? sell him and buy a new player or keep him. Even kyriakos, should i get him? as my full backs i have sime vrsaljko, kyle walker and bale. Sold BAE nd Corluka.
thanks and money aint a problem.

ow the price offer for VDV ?? £10m above ??
u can sold him for regenerate
wink.gif

my suggestion is gylfi sigurdsson or mateo kovacic for AMC role...

for Kyriakos Papadopoulos...
i think his natural role is CD stopper... btw, how much the price ??

im receiving around 19.25 from barca. Might be able to up it to 21 or so. and i have a done deal for badelj, around 16 mil. and im getting papadopoulos for around 22 mil but 20k wages per week. So thats a good deal in wages. But i also go mussachio, sakho, king and vertonghen. so yea. who to buy? im in the first season mid way

im receiving around 19.25 from barca. Might be able to up it to 21 or so. and i have a done deal for badelj, around 16 mil. and im getting papadopoulos for around 22 mil but 20k wages per week. So thats a good deal in wages. But i also go mussachio, sakho, king and vertonghen. so yea. who to buy? im in the first season mid way

Deal for VDV !! ;D
so, u got Badelj... he's great for Deep Lying Playmaker role

for Kyriakos... I think you need Defender Left more, right? you've got enough Central Defender players
howabout Alex Sandro or Matrin Olsson ? ^^)

ive got bale and sime vrsaljko for left. Should i get papadopoulos? or not. i also got afellay for 7 mil.

sandro is a lil too expensive and olsson is injured. so cant get him. the jan window is open.

Last edited:
player: conor clifford
Team you are managing:dag and redbridge (2nd season in premiership)
Team who are selling: southampton
Offer:£2.5mill
year:2016/17
would act as back up to henderson and lewis milne, not sure though, reserves at southmaton and we are on a par with them

Back