The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
sandro is a lil too expensive and olsson is injured. so cant get him. the jan window is open.

If i was you... i won't take this option !!
i'll save my money for future... like expand stadium, youth facility, or buy Super-Player...
for me, i'll spend 20m above just for player who can change the game (i think with 22m u can sign Hulk from Porto)
but, i think u can sign kyriakos (for 22m) if you can give him playing time enough...
however, u r making the decision, ur the boss mate !!
haha:D

btw, at beginning of season I also bought some players on back line...
View attachment 251097

Last edited:
Name: Marek Hamsik
Team managing: Tottenham Hotspurs
Team selling: Napoli
Offer: £0 up front, 15m over 48 months
year:2012/13
Info: He has said he would like to leave to a big premier league club and I have just won the premier league and the F.A cup and he said he would be very interested in joining. I have very little transfer money that is why I put it over 48 months as I am selling Dos Santos and probably Dawson as I have bought Colochini from Newcastle and Samba from Blackburn. He would go behind Tevez ( also bought at 15m, Bargain for me) and probably Defoe. This is what my line up would be
Areola ( PSG hot prospect bought)
Walker Samba King Baines (Bought very cheaply for around 10m)
Hoilett (bought for 14m, Lennon injured) Modric Bale
Hamsik Van Der Vaart
Tevez

Info: He has said he would like to leave to a big premier league club and I have just won the premier league and the F.A cup and he said he would be very interested in joining. I have very little transfer money that is why I put it over 48 months as I am selling Dos Santos and probably Dawson as I have bought Colochini from Newcastle and Samba from Blackburn. He would go behind Tevez ( also bought at 15m, Bargain for me) and probably Defoe. This is what my line up would be
Hamsik Van Der Vaart
Tevez

Deal !!! Sure !! :D

well thanks. ill for sure buy hulk. hes by far the best player ive had. i always bought him when he would agree to come. un fortunately, tottenham aint in the CL so he wont come until next season when i play CL. So i will buy him and sell dos santos since lennon's been a beast for me. nd ive just encountered another problem. my players seems to be unable to motivate themselves while playing for Modric as captain even though hes been a beat playing but hes resilient. so yea. How is Sakho for captain? cause hes got the best influence and a spirited personality. and after him is vertonghen and afellay who are not sure starters. so any idea mate?

Player -nicolas Otamendi
Team Buying - Man City
Team Selling - Chelsea
Fee - £35.5m
Other Info - He is my first choice CB with Terry if I did sell him who should I buy instead

Player - Thibaut Courtois
Team Buying - Porto
Team Selling - Chelsea
Fee - £4.4m
Other Info - He is my back up keeper but got Manadana coming in the summer should I sell him or should I just send him on loan

well thanks. ill for sure buy hulk. hes by far the best player ive had. i always bought him when he would agree to come. un fortunately, tottenham aint in the CL so he wont come until next season when i play CL. So i will buy him and sell dos santos since lennon's been a beast for me. nd ive just encountered another problem. my players seems to be unable to motivate themselves while playing for Modric as captain even though hes been a beat playing but hes resilient. so yea. How is Sakho for captain? cause hes got the best influence and a spirited personality. and after him is vertonghen and afellay who are not sure starters. so any idea mate?

oh really ?? i think modric's leadership was good !! (H)
on this case, a great captain must have not only good influence and personality, but also performance on the games...
and make sure they are designated as the captain has a lot of the games (ur true key player)

like Montolivo in La Viola !! he hasn't good influence or Personality ,but he's the key player in his team

Hamsik Van Der Vaart
Tevez

ONLY PROBLEM IS:
I don't know how much they want for him, how much should I offer for him?

Team Buying - Porto
Team Selling - Chelsea
Fee - £4.4m
Other Info - He is my back up keeper but got Manadana coming in the summer should I sell him or should I just send him on loan

manadana ?? did u mean steve Mandanda ?? how old ??
if i was u, i'll make a lot rotation... courtois for against lower club... and mandanda for against difficult team...
xP
but, send him on Loan is Good Idea...

Hamsik Van Der Vaart
Tevez

ONLY PROBLEM IS:
I don't know how much they want for him, how much should I offer for him?

I think napoli will reject your offer if it is only £15m.. as i know, his sale value is above £ 25m

IMHO, u have enough playmakers as like VDV n Modric...
n i think huddlestone has great as Deep Lying Playmaker...
so, u have to sign a youngster for playmakers role like mateo kovacic...
cos they can be a tutor for him... n this will save ur money enough...

I think napoli will reject your offer if it is only £15m.. as i know, his sale value is above £ 25m

IMHO, u have enough playmakers as like VDV n Modric...
n i think huddlestone has great as Deep Lying Playmaker...
so, u have to sign a youngster for playmakers role like mateo kovacic...
cos they can be a tutor for him... n this will save ur money enough...

Sold Huddlestone :/

Team Managing - Southampton
Team Selling - Chelsea
Price - £6.5m
Season - Will have to be end of 2015-2016 season as I am in February 2016 atm.
Other Info - I have David Ospina and a Dane regen who was labelled as the next Peter Schmeichel and I have a challenge I set to sell players over the age of 28 so Ospina is soon reaching that age.

Player: Hulk
User team: Tottenham
Seller: FCP
Price: offered $31mil, they want $98mil and Sime Vrsalko and it's really annoying.

I'm just curious how some of you have gotten Hulk so cheaply, as I offered 31mil and Kaboul (they wanted him). I won the FA cup, English cup, Euro cup, and the league, so prestige shouldn't be a problem.

manadana ?? did u mean steve Mandanda ?? how old ??
if i was u, i'll make a lot rotation... courtois for against lower club... and mandanda for against difficult team...
xP
but, send him on Loan is Good Idea...
Ok thanks mate :) I kept him in the end

Player: Hulk
User team: Tottenham
Seller: FCP
Price: offered $31mil, they want $98mil and Sime Vrsalko and it's really annoying.

I'm just curious how some of you have gotten Hulk so cheaply, as I offered 31mil and Kaboul (they wanted him). I won the FA cup, English cup, Euro cup, and the league, so prestige shouldn't be a problem.

In my game (Arsenal) he asked for a transfer list (don't remember the reason) and was offered me for 15M€. Lost him to Spurs!!!!!

Just wait till he's unhappy.

player: Jonas Olsson
Team you are managing: Burnley
Team who are selling: West Brom
Offer: £7M
year:2012/13 start

player: Fabricio Coloccini
Team you are managing: Burnley
Team who are selling: Newcastle
Offer: £9M
year: 2012/13

player: jean-christophe bahebeck
team you are managing: ebbsfleet
league: championship
offer: £4.7m
year: 2015/16

he's been unbelievable so far but this is a lot of money for a club like ebbsfleet! club is in a bit of debt and so only 10% will be made available from the transfer. will I be able to get a decent replacement do you think? he has 5 star ca and pa.
in league 1 last season he got 25 goals and 11 assists.

Last edited:
Back