• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player : Sven Bender
Team managing : Dortmund
Team Buying : PSG
Offer : 11.5 M pound
Year : 2011 - 2012
no deal. he easily becomes one of the best dm in the game. dont sell for less than 20m.
Player: mateo musacchio
Team You are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Ac Milan
Offer: 28m
Year: 15/16
Other Info: Kosicenly is getting old, and i need a new CB around the age of 24-25 years old. others seem to expensive, and mateo musacchio seems like the only one cheap so far (well kinda). and plus my board has given me 200m in transfer budget, but im planing using on 50-60m for just bolster my squad with better players. not a fan of spending over 30m on one player.
no deal as well. try getting ryan shawcross, guilhermo burdisso, yanga mbiwa, or regens. they should cost less.

Player: mateo musacchio
Team You are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Ac Milan
Offer: 28m
Year: 15/16
Other Info: Kosicenly is getting old, and i need a new CB around the age of 24-25 years old. others seem to expensive, and mateo musacchio seems like the only one cheap so far (well kinda). and plus my board has given me 200m in transfer budget, but im planing using on 50-60m for just bolster my squad with better players. not a fan of spending over 30m on one player.

No deal, Mateo Musacchio is not worth £28m imo from my own experiences with him. You can get much better for that kind of money, no doubt alot less. Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa would be an alternative I would recommend :)

no deal as well. try getting ryan shawcross, guilhermo burdisso, yanga mbiwa, or regens. they should cost less.

Shawcross is at Liverpool, so there no chance of that move to happen. plus i did scout him early, and he's not interested in join arsenal . lol

i'll look out for Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and guilhermo burdisso. i do have regen cbs, 1 is 25 yrs old and is really good, the others are still youngsters but have immense potential.

Player: Lucas Andersen
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Sunderland
Offer: £2m
Year: 2011/12
Other Info: Don't particularly need him. Struggle giving Shelvey enough minutes to develop him and would rather promote Shelvey. Don't know how good he turns out either.

Player: Davide Astori
Team who are buying: FC Bayern
Offer: £18.5m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: He is not my starter, he is my 4th CB, should i sell him and get Mats Hummels? How much will he cost?

Player: Davide Astori
Team who are buying: FC Bayern
Offer: £18.5m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: He is not my starter, he is my 4th CB, should i sell him and get Mats Hummels? How much will he cost?

Sell and buy Otamendi if you need a new CB, Hummels will be 25m+

Player: Mario Gotze
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Dortmund
Offer: £50m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: i really need a left winger who can also work as inside forward from time to time. i have ashley young who is getting old and alper uludag coming in line( i dont think he is start quality can act as backup)

Fernando
team managing: Montpellier
team selling: Porto
fee: loan £350k plus £325k if I want to sign him

Or

Erik lamela
team managing: montpellier
team selling: roma
fee: £4.4m
can only sign one due to foregin play rules
could get both if I offloaded lodiero

Im in January first season. Answer preferably ASAP as the window closes in a few days.

Im using brobs ultimate tactic 2cms and 1 dm. I have cabella,belhanda,pires,Estrada and lodiero as my creative midfielders while saihi and loic poujol are my dmcs. Poujol is injured while Stambouli can cover and I have Bryan dabo in my under 19s who could also cover if needed.

Last edited:
Dzagoev
Me: Man U
Team selling: CSKA Moscow
Fee: 10M
His contract was running out, shall I wait and see if he signs another contract or not. Or do I sign him now? And is he good enough?

Player: Gaston Ramirez
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are selling: Bologna
Offer: £8m
Year: January 1st season
Other Info: Got 17mil to spend and he is transfer listed and interested in joining me. Any ideas?

Player: Gaston Ramirez
Team you are managing: Blackpool
Team who are selling: Bologna
Offer: £8m
Year: January 1st season
Other Info: Got 17mil to spend and he is transfer listed and interested in joining me. Any ideas?

That's a steal. He's class and to get him for that much is a bargain.

Player: Mario Gotze
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are selling: Dortmund
Offer: £50m
Year: 2015/16
Other Info: i really need a left winger who can also work as inside forward from time to time. i have ashley young who is getting old and alper uludag coming in line( i dont think he is start quality can act as backup)

no deal, too expensive. How about Hazard, costs (at least) £20m - £18m less

Player: Emmanuel Badu
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Udinese
Offer: £6.5m
Other Info: Won't be a starter as I have plenty of midfielders, not many defensive minded ones though. Will be backup for Lucas.

Player: Emmanuel Badu
Team Managing: Liverpool
Team Selling: Udinese
Offer: £6.5m
Other Info: Won't be a starter as I have plenty of midfielders, not many defensive minded ones though. Will be backup for Lucas.
No deal. Not good enough and too expensive. I bought him when I got promoted with Southampton for £2m

Which of these two would you take to Montpellier.
boyata(already on loan) £3.6m(agreed but can probably get for less)
kaboul £3.3m
bassong £2.7m
I have 1 rule I can't sign anyone who would then earn more than my top earner who is giroud at £38k a week after a new contract.

Which of these two would you take to Montpellier.
boyata(already on loan) £3.6m(agreed but can probably get for less)
kaboul £3.3m
bassong £2.7m
I have 1 rule I can't sign anyone who would then earn more than my top earner who is giroud at £38k a week after a new contract.

I would get Kaboul to be honest out of the lot, one of the most underrated defenders in the game and covers as Rb.. Bassong is also underrated, if you could somehow get both that would be great..

Kaboul for me :)

Back