The Deal or No Deal thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
I would get Kaboul to be honest out of the lot, one of the most underrated defenders in the game and covers as Rb.. Bassong is also underrated, if you could somehow get both that would be great..

Kaboul for me :)
Thanks raikan. Will def go for kaboul and will see if I can negotiate on bassongs wages.
1 more deal I'm unsure about.
£8m for Ramsey.
End of the first season.
i already have belhanda cabella lodeiro pires and estrada plus a bunch of regens coming in. Will be trying to sell lodeiro and if an offer was good enough belhanda and cabella.

Mate, get Boyata, i've paid for him about 30 million in 2014, but absolutely worth it!! Has a really high PA, one of the best CB-s in the game when developed!

Get Ramsey too, B A R G A I N!

Player: Sebastian Coates
Team Managing: Tottenham
Team Selling: Liverpool
Offer: £5.7m
Date: 27th jan 2013
Other Info: I got Mussachio, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Mamadou Sakho and Steven Caulker. SHould i sell someone to get him? Liverpool only offered him to me, so i guess it will be easy to sign him. Is he worth it?

Player: Sebastian Coates
Team Managing: Tottenham
Team Selling: Liverpool
Offer: £5.7m
Date: 27th jan 2013
Other Info: I got Mussachio, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Mamadou Sakho and Steven Caulker. SHould i sell someone to get him? Liverpool only offered him to me, so i guess it will be easy to sign him. Is he worth it?

No deal mate, he is good but not better than the players you have, maybe Caulker but he is HG :) so no deal! Unless you sell Mussachio

No deal mate, he is good but not better than the players you have, maybe Caulker but he is HG :) so no deal! Unless you sell Mussachio

i dont like mussachio. Ive had him for 7 months and twice hes asked me to increase his wages and twice i told him off. I got him real cheap at £19.75k a week for wages. Maybe I should sell mussachio and keep three CB's? or what ?

Last edited:
Real Madrid offered 35 mil for Cabaye. Im in 2014 and he is 28. I do have Bertolacci and Arturo Vidal. Have an amazing regen on the line too. View attachment 255603View attachment 255604
He is my captain and the fans will probebly become upset.
So Deal or No Deal?
(Sorry Raikan for the other thread, didnt see this thread)
Would need another Defensive mid then. They are DMs but basicly are deep CM

Last edited:
Player: Kurt Zouma
Team Managing: Southampton
Team Selling: AS Saint-Etienne
Offer: £10m
Date: 20th May 2012
Other Info: Just rebuilding my squad for a first season in the EPL. I've got Craig Dawson and Rafael Tolói.
But the kids 17 years old, wants 40k a week and his agent wants 1 million fee - is he worth it? Been trying to get him for ages on other saves

Other Info: Just rebuilding my squad for a first season in the EPL. I've got Craig Dawson and Rafael Tolói.
But the kids 17 years old, wants 40k a week and his agent wants 1 million fee - is he worth it? Been trying to get him for ages on other saves

I'd say deal, I've tried to get him and everytime they wanted something like 15-20m.

Player: David Ospina
Team Selling: OSG-Nice
Offer: £6.75
Other Info: Is he better than Tim Krul? Just had the same offer accepted for him, but Krul much lower wages!

DEAL - tie him to the longest contract possible to avoid his wages rising more in near future

Player: Mateo Kovacic
Team Managing: Dover
Team Selling: Arsenal
Offer: £8m
Date: January 2018
Other Info: Looking for some extra quality in my midfield. I don't play with an AMC so I am looking for a MC and Kovacic can play in that position (see screenshot). Possibly thinking to play him as a CM AP. He is transfer listed for £8m by his own request, is he worth it to play in that position?

View attachment 256048

Real Madrid offered 35 mil for Cabaye. Im in 2014 and he is 28. I do have Bertolacci and Arturo Vidal. Have an amazing regen on the line too. View attachment 255603View attachment 255604
He is my captain and the fans will probebly become upset.
So Deal or No Deal?
(Sorry Raikan for the other thread, didnt see this thread)
Would need another Defensive mid then. They are DMs but basicly are deep CM

Real tough one that mate, if I was you I would NOT DEAL as tempting as it is for 35m......If he is your captain.

Player: John Obi Mikel
Team you are managing:
Bayern Munich
Team who are selling:
Chelsea
Offer:
9 mil transfer listed
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: With Alaba playing at LB I dont have a good backup to Luis Gustavo and Schweinsteiger

Player: John Obi Mikel
Team you are managing:
Bayern Munich
Team who are selling:
Chelsea
Offer:
9 mil transfer listed
Year: 2011/2012
Other Info: With Alaba playing at LB I dont have a good backup to Luis Gustavo and Schweinsteiger

Deal mate, Mikel is quality, usually goes to OM and wins awards after awards there each year, 20 strength :) yeah!

Back