• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Fernando llorente
team managing: Chelsea
team selling: Bilbao
fee £30m
1st season On lfc update. Sold torres to juventus. I bought Cavani(£30m) and muniain (£20m) plus I have sturridge plus I'm currently retraining both mata and Marin to play as strikers. I play 3 up front. Still have £57m left to spend.

Fernando llorente
team managing: Chelsea
team selling: Bilbao
fee £30m
1st season On lfc update. Sold torres to juventus. I bought Cavani(£30m) and muniain (£20m) plus I have sturridge plus I'm currently retraining both mata and Marin to play as strikers. I play 3 up front. Still have £57m left to spend.

Overkill mate, if you had not signed Munian or Cavani I would have said Deal! but you have Sturridge as well.. unless you play Munian outwide, but then again, you have Malouda/Mata etc..

are you playing with an AMC or not, if not, then I say Deal!

Overkill mate, if you had not signed Munian or Cavani I would have said Deal! but you have Sturridge as well.. unless you play Munian outwide, but then again, you have Malouda/Mata etc..

are you playing with an AMC or not, if not, then I say Deal!
Im playing with brobs ultimate tactic. 1 DMC 2 mc and 3 strikers.
malouda was also sold. Because the tactic does not use wingers I sold off malouda and kakuta as well as benayoun and then as I said retrained Marin and mata to play as strikers. I moved lukaku to the under 18s.

Player: Christopher Berra (LFC Marshall recent update)
Team Managing: Reading (Prem)
Team Selling: Wolves (Champ)
Offer: £7.5m
Wages: 25k a week
Date: 3 jan 2012
Other Info: Been conceding goals a lot so far in first season, especially by headers. Currently have Alex Pearce, Miles Addison and Sean Morrison in CB so need another one. Man concern for me is the wages and not many other quality defenders will sign for just that.

Player: Christopher Berra (LFC Marshall recent update)
Team Managing: Reading (Prem)
Team Selling: Wolves (Champ)
Offer: £7.5m
Wages: 25k a week
Date: 3 jan 2012
Other Info: Been conceding goals a lot so far in first season, especially by headers. Currently have Alex Pearce, Miles Addison and Sean Morrison in CB so need another one. Man concern for me is the wages and not many other quality defenders will sign for just that.
You might be able to get musaccachio, yanga mbiwa or alderweireld. For 7.5m there are some good CBS out there dragovic from Basel is good. Boyata may come in on loan and he does pretty well. I had him in my Montpellier save alongside mbiwa and they both played really well. Has king recovered from his injury yet as I think he is available on a free.
Otherwise I think it is a lot for an average player and for just slightly more you may even get vertonghen.

Player: Darijo Srna
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Shakhtar
Offer: £16,000,000
year: 2011/12 January
Other info: Need an extra right back due to only having one natural right back with Smalling as cover with Jones occasionally covering.

Player: Darijo Srna
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Shakhtar
Offer: £16,000,000
year: 2011/12 January
Other info: Need an extra right back due to only having one natural right back with Smalling as cover with Jones occasionally covering.
No deal. See if spurs are willing to let to of Kyle walker. If not van der wiel, sime vrsaljko(sp) or Gary bocaly are all very capable RB. Vrsaljko(sp) is currently my starting RB at 19 in my Chelsea squad first season. He would cost around £1m at the very start. Van der wiel is possibly the most well known RB in the game apart from Srna who is both quality and realativly affordable. Gary bocaly was the star of my defence in my Montpellier save. He is really good and as far as I know can be picked up for about £5m from Montpellier.van der wiel is about £13m. Walker is my favourite of the lot. He is extremely capable and was also the star of my England squad that won the euros. He made bits of both attackers and defenders with great displays in both defence and with assists when going forward.

Player- Dimitar Berbatov
Managing- Manchester United
Buying- Juventus
Offer- £8M
Season- 2011/12 (just started game- pre season)
Other info- why keep: I think he will provide a good partnership with welbeck in games where I wan to rest rooney + Hernandez, will help team keep the ball + link up midfield play as trequartista. Has another season in him.
Why sell: united in debt, looking to gradually bring through younger players, stats + value will fall soon- 90k off wages.

Player- Dimitar Berbatov
Buying- Juventus
Offer- £8M
Other info- why keep: I think he will provide a good partnership with welbeck in games where I wan to rest rooney + Hernandez, will help team keep the ball + link up midfield play as trequartista. Has another season in him.
Why sell: united in debt, looking to gradually bring through younger players, stats + value will fall soon- 90k off wages.

Absolute no-brainer here! DEAL! 8M is probably more than I would expect Berbatov is worth at this stage of his career and he has mammoth wages! You can sign a young player (Niang, Fierro, Sanogo) who can be better than him in a few seasons time. Definitely get rid of him while you can.

Thanks mate- was edging towards that, looking to mbuy niang;) and Berbatov would give me money for that, I kinda think of it like if I had £8m more transfer budget, would I sign Berbatov for that money and the answer is probably no. Thanks for the advice.

Player- Dimitar Berbatov
Buying- Juventus
Offer- £8M

A dunno if it's any help but the man u game a had offered him out and psg paid 11m for him

I just offered Berbie a new contract on the 28th August first season and he dropped down to 60k, I would have kept him, he is quality if used correctly!

I offered him a new contract I the January window went down £60k also like Raikan007

Player - Mezut Ozil
Managing - Blackburn
Selling - Real Madrid
Offer-£13.5 million
Season - 12/13
Other info - Currently playing with AML, AMR and AMC, with hoilett, sigurdson and tadic. Sigurdson playing AMC with 3 goals and 9 assists in 13 games. Will Ozil make a difference?

Player - Mezut Ozil
Managing - Blackburn
Selling - Real Madrid
Offer-£13.5 million
Season - 12/13
Other info - Currently playing with AML, AMR and AMC, with hoilett, sigurdson and tadic. Sigurdson playing AMC with 3 goals and 9 assists in 13 games. Will Ozil make a difference?

if he wants to come then DEAL mate, Deal, Deal, Deal

Player - Mezut Ozil
Managing - Blackburn
Selling - Real Madrid
Offer-£13.5 million
Season - 12/13

It's a no brainer, deal, enough said :D

Absolute no-brainer here! DEAL! 8M is probably more than I would expect Berbatov is worth at this stage of his career and he has mammoth wages! You can sign a young player (Niang, Fierro, Sanogo) who can be better than him in a few seasons time. Definitely get rid of him while you can.

deal... absolute no brainer... i think u already have loads of strikers... n with those 8m u can get a better n younger striker...

Player - Mezut Ozil
Managing - Blackburn
Selling - Real Madrid
Offer-£13.5 million
Season - 12/13

absolute no-brainer... DEAL!!!

Sime vrsaljko
Team managing: west brom
team selling : dianamo
fee £1m
First season.
Based on this info it's a no brainer but these are the terms of his contract. £55k a week plus £1.6m loyalty fee and £1.6m agent fee. Very unreasonable but Reid jones and jars are all awful.

Last edited:
Player- suso
Team buying- juve
Team selling - liverpool
Offer $1
Monthly 1.8$ spread over 13 months
My transfer budget is 0 and my wage budget is at the brim?

Back