• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 453K
Player: Leandro (18 years old)
Team Managing: MUFC
Team Selling: Real Madrid
Price: $29 million
Year: Oct 2012
Other Info: Real Madrid offered him to me.

No Deal, you can find better for cheap, like Douglas Costa, Willian etc

Player: Nicolas Otamendi
Team Managing: Chelsea
Team Selling: Porto
Price: 13 million pounds.
Year: Jan 2012
Other Info: I have John Terry, absolute beast, David Luiz, another beast and Alex. I want to sell Alex, guess ill ask for 10 to 15 mil. The replacements i have in mind are Benedict Howedes, Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Ryan Shawcross. I was going to use Nathaniel Chalobah, but his ratings dropped from 4 stars to 2.5. idk why though. So who should i get? or just use chalobah?

Last edited:
Player: Nicolas Otamendi
Team Managing: Chelsea
Team Selling: Porto
Price: 13 million pounds.
Other Info: I have John Terry, absolute beast, David Luiz, another beast and Alex. I want to sell Alex, guess ill ask for 10 to 15 mil. The replacements i have in mind are Benedict Howedes, Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Ryan Shawcross. I was going to use Nathaniel Chalobah, but his ratings dropped from 4 stars to 2.5. idk why though. So who should i get? or just use chalobah?

Oh my GOD! When I read this, I thought it was my post initially. That's exactly who I bought in my first season! Otamendi! So I would say DEAL. As luck would have it, Malaga came in with a cash up-front 7.5M bid for Alex, so I had enough money to get in Benedikt Howedes as well! :D

aight, so I'm gonna buy Otamendi, ive never used him before. I used benedict howedes the first time i played fm2012, and hes simple awesome. So, i usually have 3 main CB's in my squad. Ill use JT, David luiz and Otamendi for now. Then ill sell David luiz and get Howedes. yea?

Last edited:
Player: Siem de Jong
Team I'm Managing: AFC Ajax
Team Buying: Napoli
Price: 7.25 million euro's + 20% profit
Other Info: He is my only backup striker and has decent ppm's. Negotiated the date to next summer.
Would have to buy another striker. Just noticed the board have intervened... but i can always reload a recent save

.View attachment 261895

Last edited:
aight, so I'm gonna buy Otamendi, ive never used him before. I used benedict howedes the first time i played fm2012, and hes simple awesome. So, i usually have 3 main CB's in my squad. Ill use JT, David luiz and Otamendi for now. Then ill sell David luiz and get Howedes. yea?

don't have to sell David Luiz. You basically need to be able to work the budget. I usually manage to spend around 80-90M on players in my first transfer season with Chelsea. I always sell Drogba, Kalou, Malouda, Ferriera and Alex. City always come in with big offers for Malouda, and luckily for me, I could sell Alex for 7.5M up front, and Kalou for 6M :D So I ended up bringing in Hamisk, Fellaini, Leandro Damiao, Mbaye Niang, Carlos Fierro, Otamendi, Benedikt Howedes :D

don't have to sell David Luiz. You basically need to be able to work the budget. I usually manage to spend around 80-90M on players in my first transfer season with Chelsea. I always sell Drogba, Kalou, Malouda, Ferriera and Alex. City always come in with big offers for Malouda, and luckily for me, I could sell Alex for 7.5M up front, and Kalou for 6M :D So I ended up bringing in Hamisk, Fellaini, Leandro Damiao, Mbaye Niang, Carlos Fierro, Otamendi, Benedikt Howedes :D

Yea, ive already spent 104 mil. Out of which 75 mil were for Gotze and Hulk. Then Badelj, Otamendi, Vrsaljko and willian were the other main ones. I kept drogba this time and i must say, hes insane. Always scoring or assisting. I'm in a huge dilemma now. All 4 of my strikers are on form and i dont know who to play. I play Torres and Drog for most games, then Lukaku and Sturridge for the rest. And i have Carlos Fierro joining in six months. Help me get rid of some strikers?

Yeah, get rid of Drogba. His wages are too high and he's old. I would sell Torres as well. and bring in both Damiao and Niang. gotze and hulk are amazing signings mate.

Player: Szczesny
Team I'm Managing: Swansea
Team Seling: Arsenal
Price: $20m he is transfer listed so I maybe could get him for lower
Year: He is 26y old
Other info: I have Hart as my first GK

You can get Ter Stegen in that much. I think Ter Stegen is bettter mate.

why are u spending crazy amount of money on a keeper when u already have one of the best keepers in the league.

Player: Van der Wiel
Team Buying: FC Porto
Price: $15m + 20% next sale
Other info: He is a class RB that isn't easy to replace and I have no backup at the moment

Price: $7.5m + 20% next sale
Other info: Versatile rotation player. Main backup to Sigthorsson. No other backup, will get Erick Torres as replacement (too young).

Player: Mario Ballotelli or Danny Welbeck
Team I'm Managing: Newcastle
Team Buying: Man City/Man Utd
Price: 30% wages/100% wages- both free loans
Year: June 2011
Other info: Not sure ill be able to keep hold of Demba Ba, looking for a loan replacement until i can save for a "worldie"

Player: Van der Wiel
Team Buying: FC Porto
Price: $15m + 20% next sale
Other info: He is a class RB that isn't easy to replace and I have no backup at the moment

Price: $7.5m + 20% next sale
Other info: Versatile rotation player. Main backup to Sigthorsson. No other backup, will get Erick Torres as replacement (too young).

Deal for Siem de Jong- IMO i dnt rate hime
No Deal for Van der Weil

Player: Mario Ballotelli or Danny Welbeck
Team I'm Managing: Newcastle
Team Buying: Man City/Man Utd
Price: 30% wages/100% wages- both free loans
Year: June 2011
Other info: Not sure ill be able to keep hold of Demba Ba, looking for a loan replacement until i can save for a "worldie"

Stay away from Balotelli, not worth the trouble that he is and his mental stats are far too low. Go with Welbeck if his wages won't be a problem.

Player: robin van persie
team im managing:arsenal
team buying: inter
price 23 milion pounds
year juni 2013

Player : theo walcott
team im managing :arsenal
Team buying: r madrid
price: 23 million pounds
summer 2013

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri
Team you are managing: Genoa