The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Oviedo is apparently only initial £2m, with the rest being add ons. Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe loan deal still possible... would be a great powerhouse for the midfield!

Oviedo is apparently only initial £2m, with the rest being add ons. Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe loan deal still possible... would be a great powerhouse for the midfield!

That case even better

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe
Peter_Ustinov_2.jpg

Naah, he's to busy buying world class midfielders.

And we're busy discovering unseen talent and developing them into class players for bargain prices. Or just using our academy players :)

Apparently, Vadis Odjidja could still go to Everton. They were too late with the paperwork, but FIFA will decide about the matter on Monday...

As a Bruges fan, I'm a bit sad to see him go... Has played some wonderful matches for us, although he's not been the same since his injury last year... But will never forget this (Vadis Odjidja et Thomas Meunier (Club Brugge) vs AA Gent (16.10.2011) - YouTube) great assist. :)

He's too busy begging former midfielders to come out of retirement.*
Like my comment wasn't sarcastic enough :(
But!
He's also too busy winning trophies.

And we're busy discovering unseen talent and developing them into class players for bargain prices. Or just using our academy players :)
Yes, that's why we want him as Alex successor ;)

There is no truth in it at all. It was Scholes decision.

Was meant to add at the end that should've replaced CM as well all know-forgot to add that. That's why I think there was a bit of screwup by Fergie. Then wouldn't have had to rely on the old vanguard (old as in a respectful sense btw)

Am I the only one who thinks that Everton are actually stronger than Liverpool this time around-on paper at least. Have a very solid defense, solid and creative midfield, and a very potent attack force bolstered by Mirallas who already made an impact. But more importantly, a very settled squad, and consistency continuing from last season, thanks to not selling any first teamers.

Am I the only one who thinks that Everton are actually stronger than Liverpool this time around-on paper at least. Have a very solid defense, solid and creative midfield, and a very potent attack force bolstered by Mirallas who already made an impact. But more importantly, a very settled squad, and consistency continuing from last season, thanks to not selling any first teamers.

Oh, undoubtedly in my eyes. I don't see a weak area in your team, really, in contrast to some previous seasons. If nothing else, you've got two strikers who can find the net; which is two more than your city rivals, anyway...

Oh, undoubtedly in my eyes. I don't see a weak area in your team, really, in contrast to some previous seasons. If nothing else, you've got two strikers who can find the net; which is two more than your city rivals, anyway...

Pretty much what I thought. Obviously it could change during the winter window, but right now when you compare us to the previous seasons, in all departments, we're just so much better and right now a **** of a lot more confident too. The Derby is the perfect oppurtunity to show just how much stronger we are-saying that, Derbies can throw up unpleasant surprises lol.

Judging by Carrolls form today when he created the 3 Hammers goals too it just rubs salt in wounds

many pool fans seem to be in denial that both you and Newcastle are better than they are but oh well. I would def say Everton are better than Liverpool

Back