The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Phil Neville and Distin to be offered new 1 year deals. Happy

And Fellaini has announced he is not in a hurry to switch clubs and will not force a move, stating that the club is matching his ambitions. Though he has said he intends to play for the biggest clubs at some point.

Phil Neville and Distin to be offered new 1 year deals. Happy

And Fellaini has announced he is not in a hurry to switch clubs and will not force a move, stating that the club is matching his ambitions. Though he has said he intends to play for the biggest clubs at some point.

Fellaini :wub: Would love him at Chelsea.

lol true. 20ish would be enough I guess.

Keep going higher lol. He's still got a good while left on his contract and his value will no doubt increase during the season based on his current form along with competition for his signature

Keep going higher lol. He's still got a good while left on his contract and his value will no doubt increase during the season based on his current form along with competition for his signature

Yes, unfortunately, but rightly so. He's been a beast so far.

Just been reading my worst fears. DM has pretty much confirmed that we won't be buying anyone in the next window-due to lack of money. Which is going to be awkward, as though we started brilliantly-we need a bigger squad to effectively challenge for Europe. Jesus wept.

Just been reading my worst fears. DM has pretty much confirmed that we won't be buying anyone in the next window-due to lack of money. Which is going to be awkward, as though we started brilliantly-we need a bigger squad to effectively challenge for Europe. Jesus wept.

You'd have money if United bought Fellaini..... just putting it out there ;)

You'd have money if United bought Fellaini..... just putting it out there ;)

Thankfully no need to worry about that scenario anymore lol. Staying until next summer-at least. thank god

Back to the more familiar looking Everton this afternoon. Painful second half performance, absolutely shocking! We had, what 16 shots in the first half? Terrible.
It's the reason we won't finish top 4 this season, we have absolutely no depth in the team, a few injuries and we're in deep trouble. Reading (winless all year, until today) dominated the second half and made themselves look like world beaters. Very, very poor.

Absolutely gutted. Martin Atkinson was shocking today too. Really gave us nothing. No blaming the officials though, poor team performance, nobody stood out. Second defeat of the season... I think this one could hurt us.

Back to the more familiar looking Everton this afternoon. Painful second half performance, absolutely shocking! We had, what 16 shots in the first half? Terrible.
It's the reason we won't finish top 4 this season, we have absolutely no depth in the team, a few injuries and we're in deep trouble. Reading (winless all year, until today) dominated the second half and made themselves look like world beaters. Very, very poor.

Absolutely gutted. Martin Atkinson was shocking today too. Really gave us nothing. No blaming the officials though, poor team performance, nobody stood out. Second defeat of the season... I think this one could hurt us.

You should have had 2 penalties in first half. Still in 2nd half you were pretty poor.

Hope it's not a reverse where this time we start great then end up playing pants in the 2nd half of the season. So glad I invested my time in shopping. Glad I got wine now aswell. Sigh

Just seen young Ross Barkley has been re-called by Everton. Unlucky for the lad, he was having a great time in the championship and was playing well.
However he looks destined to start v Norwich on saturday. With Fellaini, Neville and presumably Mirallas out there will be a slot left open for Barkley. I hope he does get his chance, the lad is going to be a special player.

Just seen young Ross Barkley has been re-called by Everton. Unlucky for the lad, he was having a great time in the championship and was playing well.
However he looks destined to start v Norwich on saturday. With Fellaini, Neville and presumably Mirallas out there will be a slot left open for Barkley. I hope he does get his chance, the lad is going to be a special player.

Sheff Wed are going to hate you! They're already in the bottom 3 and by all accounts he's one of the only ones scoring for them.

Sheff Wed are going to hate you! They're already in the bottom 3 and by all accounts he's one of the only ones scoring for them.

Well he may yet have a bigger role to play with us! Judging by Moyes' interview today on SSN, I wouldn't be too shocked to see him in the starting XI come Saturday.

ON a complete side-note i've seen more reports about Lewis Holtby going to the Prem as his contract expires next summer. There have been three reported teams; ourselves, Liverpool and Arsenal. We've been long time linked with the young man who claims he loves and supports Everton.
Interestingly, he stated at the start of the month that it "will be a decision of the heart" as to where he goes too. I was downbeat about our chances of getting him previously with Moyes stating we have no funds really for Jan. However he went on to say that he had received some concrete offers and that he was waiting to make a decision in January.
If we managed to pluck him for a free transfer it would be astonishing. If we could hang onto Felli, the prospect of him and Holtby partnering each other in midfield is mouth-watering.

Another 2 points dropped in a match we should really be winning. Jekyll and Hyde performance. Disappointing very

Back