The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Appalling display. Southampton playing very well has to be said and hit the post. Also, lost Coleman to injury following a challenge. How we're not behind is beyond me-Ramirez and Lambert link up is superb to be honest.

Anichebe on to replace Coleman

Anichebe on and Fellaini moving deeper seemed to really help Everton get a grip on the game. Incredible that the game finished 0-0.

Anichebe on and Fellaini moving deeper seemed to really help Everton get a grip on the game. Incredible that the game finished 0-0.

Tell me about it. First half we were just abysmal if I'm honest. We need Mirallas back to full fitness-we clearly lacked the creative edge and Pienaar can't be expected to do it all himself. Hopefully the Coleman injury isn't too bad-happened when he stretched so pulled something. Don't know what though

But more importantly we've got about a week and half to get some fresh faces in and we need them urgently. Sick of seeing us being linked with players but nothing happening

Heh , so many good chances for each team, i almost cant believe it ended 0-0.

And we're through. I hope we get an easy draw so as not to distract ourselves from our top 6 target, but I'm hoping for a decent cup run as well.

And we're through. I hope we get an easy draw so as not to distract ourselves from our top 6 target, but I'm hoping for a decent cup run as well.

Jammy bastards. Was hoping you'd have to do a replay there.

I'm torn between a top 6 finish or a cup run. If we don't get transfers in-which is looking increasingly likely we won't be getting players in-I'd prefer qualifying for Europe. There's signs of fatigue starting to show which I feared would happen. But importantly, the gaffer did state in a press interview, that players would need to come in to convince him to stay. And if that doesn't happen, well I won't be looking forward to the summer thats all I'm saying

Holy **** in a bathtub :O

The bit about buying his girlfriend a horse did amuse me I have to say. Guess you could say it's a tale of whoa

I just skipped that bit, the only important parts for me were "Everton agree the signing of..." and "8 million".

Guessing that's the transfer budget used up then. Couple more loanees for more squad depth would be very handy indeed to round it off

Ugh. I hope he's not as good as he was for my Twente side on Fm 2011.

When I'm watching Everton I feel gay, I think I'm in love with Leighton Baines.

Things looking good. 2-0 up, level on 4th placed Spurs on 41 pts with a goal differential of 3-or maybe 2 now as WBA just ****** scored as I'm typing

typo-1 point behind Spurs

Last edited:
Everton v Oldham cup game being broadcast on ITV1, Feb 16th from 6:00 pm.

Now that the window is closed and we've sorted the contracts of a couple of players....there's just one more major contract situation that needs resolving........

Now that the window is closed and we've sorted the contracts of a couple of players....there's just one more major contract situation that needs resolving........

Doubt it will be a problem as you managed to keep all players. I think lot depends how ready your chairman is to sell players when big bids start to come in and how much of the incoming money is there to reinvest.

Back