The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Indeed. And to think Barkley had a golden chance to make it 2-1 just after half time...

4-1 is ridiculously harsh on Everton, that Barkley missed chance is probably what would have helped them go on to win.

Not felt this bad in a while. That's football for you. The emotional rollercoaster from ****. full of what it's and buts.

I'm not going to have a go at Barry. Up until the pen he was pretty faultless.

Last edited:
I like Mirallas but he really needs to learn that he's got 10 other players in his team...

[video=youtube;RE5UtMeFYLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5UtMeFYLw[/video]

Ross Barkley and his sexy football

Safe to say we made Newcastle United look very ordinary. Here's hoping we can pull off the same demolition job on Fulham.

[video=youtube;RE5UtMeFYLw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5UtMeFYLw[/video]

Ross Barkley and his sexy football

Safe to say we made Newcastle United look very ordinary. Here's hoping we can pull off the same demolition job on Fulham.

Great goal great talent should go to the world cup and I can see everton snatching 4th from arsenal

Great goal great talent should go to the world cup and I can see everton snatching 4th from arsenal

Be very tough to do. But if it did happen it would potentially guarantee another season of loaning Lukaku. He said himself if we made it into the champions league he'd be very happy to stay and would push for another loan spell

Well, if we win every game from here till the end of the season we'll get 4th provided we have a better GD than the gunners. It's in our hands.

Be very tough to do. But if it did happen it would potentially guarantee another season of loaning Lukaku. He said himself if we made it into the champions league he'd be very happy to stay and would push for another loan spell

Not too sure tbh ... Chelsea are virtually guarenteed CL football and with Eto'o and Ba leaving, Mourinho will probably want Lukaku back

Not too sure tbh ... Chelsea are virtually guarenteed CL football and with Eto'o and Ba leaving, Mourinho will probably want Lukaku back

If Jose signs his transfer targets in the summer don't expect Lukaku to be there. Especially with Spurs lining up a big money move. He's no longer prepared to sit on the subs bench and this season he's made a great case as to why

Well, if we win every game from here till the end of the season we'll get 4th provided we have a better GD than the gunners. It's in our hands.

will not be easy but if they lose to man city at the weekend and you can beat them at Goodison you will have a massive advantage points wise and psychologically I think, I also hope aswell that you can do it

edit and of course you beat Fulham

Last edited:
will not be easy but if they lose to man city at the weekend and you can beat them at Goodison you will have a massive advantage points wise and psychologically I think, I also hope aswell that you can do it

If it happened, I swear to christ I'll be going on the lash hardcore lol.

And both Merseyside clubs in CL aswell would be quite something

If it happened, I swear to christ I'll be going on the lash hardcore lol.

And both Merseyside clubs in CL aswell would be quite something

Please beat them, for the sake of Liverpool's title hopes.

Also, make sure you actually get past the qualifying rounds if you manage to get 4th this year. ;)

Please beat them, for the sake of Liverpool's title hopes.

Also, make sure you actually get past the qualifying rounds if you manage to get 4th this year. ;)

Yeah I'm praying that they appoint a referee who can spot a goal that's actually legit this time lol

First chance I've had to watch everton in a few weeks been really impressed by stones that kid looks to have the makings of a top class centre half not shy at coming out with the ball either and under martinez you know this will not be coached out of him.

Edit
Commentator just said he is a right back playing at centre half you cannot tell

Last edited:
First chance I've had to watch everton in a few weeks been really impressed by stones that kid looks to have the makings of a top class centre half not shy at coming out with the ball either and under martinez you know this will not be coached out of him.

Edit
Commentator just said he is a right back playing at centre half you cannot tell

whats the score i know everton were 1 up

Back