The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Hey! Alc's been doing a great job of trolling the United thread. Worth every penny imo.

Lol trust me I never go there with the intention to troll ... Although somehow the arguments all get jumbled up and it ends up that way. Oh well. Life

Sadly Oviedo has a double leg break, tibia and fibula and having operation on Monday. Gutted for the lad especially with the World Cup around the corner :(

Prett sad to see Rodwell struggle like this at City, he moved way too soon. Wasn't ready at all. If I remember correctly, he didn't even have one good season of football under his belt. No luck with injuries either

Baines has signed a new 4 year deal. Excellent excellent news. Now just need to tie down Barkley and Coleman

Garbutt recalled from his loan spell to provide cover at LB following Oviedo's double leg break

Sorry mate, must have been a hard result to take. Would have been interesting to see how you would have fared without the injuries.

That cross for the equaliser had me nursing a semi. Was sublime and Barkleys run was just superb. Fully deserve to be 1-1

That cross for the equaliser had me nursing a semi. Was sublime and Barkleys run was just superb. Fully deserve to be 1-1

And Mirallas' finishing attempt was terrible and Lukaku's first touch was bizarre, to say the least. I almost had a ******* heart attack.

And Mirallas' finishing attempt was terrible and Lukaku's first touch was bizarre, to say the least. I almost had a ******* heart attack.

Yup lol. Finding it really, really hard to refrain from the bottle of wine in the fridge lol

Oh McCarthy-3 challenges in a row to get rid of a goal threat. what work

Oh Barry you numpty. Pen to Arsenal. Sigh. 1st mistake by Barry-and the biggest one of the match

Indeed it is. Or to be exact 14:07 lol

Your liver must be in tatters, lol.

Oh McCarthy-3 challenges in a row to get rid of a goal threat. what work

Oh Barry you numpty. Pen to Arsenal. Sigh. 1st mistake by Barry-and the biggest one of the match

Those McCarthy tackles got me really excited, then the penalty got me down, and Arteta celebrating and showing the badge to the fans got me very ******.

Your liver must be in tatters, lol.

Those McCarthy tackles got me really excited, then the penalty got me down, and Arteta celebrating and showing the badge to the fans got me very ******.

that sound you hear is the sound of me unscrewing the bottle of Italian white to begin drowning of sorrows. Just. sick.

that sound you hear is the sound of me unscrewing the bottle of Italian white to begin drowning of sorrows. Just. sick.

At least it's decent stuff and not some sort of alcoholic horse ****.

At least it's decent stuff and not some sort of alcoholic horse ****.

Pretty much. Only ?3 a bottle but my god it's better than Blossom Hill or some of Tesco's "specially selected" range. ****** gorgeous.

And very unlucky Barkley. Very nice shot.

Well, as we say in World of Warcraft for a game that's finished - GG :(

Back