The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Not just singling out Alcaraz. all the defence is just woeful.

Martinez needs to ring the changes.

Either way we're out so meh

Not just singling out Alcaraz. all the defence is just woeful.

Martinez needs to ring the changes.

Either way we're out so meh

The other 3 are good players but alcaraz isn't even a little bit decent to be considered a footballer nevermind playing in the prem.

Him and Kone just lazy signings from martinez when he went to Everton.

Meh. Just shows the Premier League is a facade-we're being left behind in Europe and it shows. English clubs are not exiting European football. We're being dumped out unceremoniously

It's called English football in Europe. Aka train wreck

People overreacting massively to this english teams in europe thing, it can't always be like 05-09 you know and **** chelsea only just won it in 2012.

People overreacting massively to this english teams in europe thing, it can't always be like 05-09 you know and **** chelsea only just won it in 2012.
Considering the quality and names of the players, the money spent on trasfers and the wages, they should be doing better.

Considering the quality and names of the players, the money spent on trasfers and the wages, they should be doing better.

Hasn't been spent on much quality imo, clubs around europe have done better business in the past few years.

Just cause you buy players doesn't mean they immediately set in >_> Also, it's not like other leagues have just been lying down and being inactive..

People are over-reacting a lot over Europe.. **** happens, can't be superior all the time.

I'm not talking about being superior but competitive. Look at Chelsea and their first eleven.
Goalkeeper from last year runner-ups who improved over the year.

Great CB pairing, one of the most consistent players in the world in LB (who is keeping last year runner-ups' left back on the bench), ok, maybe Brana isn't in the best form but is still a good player.

In midfield, one of the best DM's in the world with best assist provider in the top leagues this season, Hazard who is different class, Oscar is not in great form and Ramires isn't best right winger in the world, far from it.

Attack - one of the best strikers in the world, again from last year runner-ups.

Manager known for his ability to win big games, yet they got knocked out in last 16 against PSG. Definitely should've gone further. same as Arsenal, Everton, Pool, Tottenham.

I'm not talking about being superior but competitive. Look at Chelsea and their first eleven.
Goalkeeper from last year runner-ups who improved over the year.

Great CB pairing, one of the most consistent players in the world in LB (who is keeping last year runner-ups' left back on the bench), ok, maybe Brana isn't in the best form but is still a good player.

In midfield, one of the best DM's in the world with best assist provider in the top leagues this season, Hazard who is different class, Oscar is not in great form and Ramires isn't best right winger in the world, far from it.

Attack - one of the best strikers in the world, again from last year runner-ups.

Manager known for his ability to win big games, yet they got knocked out in last 16 against PSG. Definitely should've gone further. same as Arsenal, Everton, Pool, Tottenham.

The big mistake you;re making here, is trying to compare Everton, to Chelsea...

The big mistake you;re making here, is trying to compare Everton, to Chelsea...

I'm not, I'm simply comparing money spent and quality of players of english teams to the teams they were playing against. And it isn't one time thing, they're beaten by teams spending spend much less money regularly.

Of course, it is just my feeling, I have no budget informations to prove that, but it's quite obvious IMO.

I'm not, I'm simply comparing money spent and quality of players of english teams to the teams they were playing against. And it isn't one time thing, they're beaten by teams spending spend much less money regularly.

Of course, it is just my feeling, I have no budget informations to prove that, but it's quite obvious IMO.

Possibly because most of the major European countries undergo a period of rest - Winter Break. Whereas in BPL, it is more hectic than any other period. So, the players are way more exhausted as compared to other clubs. An English team would technically have to be OP as **** to win the CL, and needs to have luck to proceed further in the competition. Former not happening because other teams spend near equal amounts, and latter is very fickle.

When your manager story has been open 6 months and an Everton thread has been open 4 years, and you have double their views... mwahaha

jOWwMpdO_normal.jpg
Amy Lewis
@SkySportsAmy Sources: Talks are progressing between Tom Cleverley and Everton. He's talking to two other clubs but Everton are the favourite to sign him

@SkySportsAmy Sources: Talks are progressing between Tom Cleverley and Everton. He's talking to two other clubs but Everton are the favourite to sign him

He really is the last thing that they need, hope it doesn't happen.

Back