The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
I wish to christ the transfer window was closed before the start of the football seasons. I'm sick to death of reading about the bids for John Stones which are apparently set to reach £40 million. Not only do these things destabilize a club, but can place a player in a very unfair position which at Stones age can be so disruptive, especially with **** gutter press stories saying "Stones demands transfer" when it blatantly did not happen. Having a transfer window open during a season-regardless of season stage-is just stupid. By all means allow it for emergency transfers, but christ almighty this is getting beyond a joke.

And on a side note, Stones best beware of what happened to Lescott when he was wanted by City. Listen to Jags and stay for another season.

I haven't played fm or pes in a couple years and I don't know who stone is...but I was listening to game in my truck and his name was popping up constantly.

I wish Stones would stay at Everton but it is inevitable that he wears Chelsea blue at this point. Sad day. I expect Swansea's Gomis to be sitting on the Chelsea bench soon enough.

It's fking Arteta situation all over again.

I'm done.

It's fking Arteta situation all over again.

I'm done.

I'm with you on the 'close the transfer window before season starts' thing. Definitely. It hurts more than it helps. Many Everton fans will welcome this transfer and will say £40m is a hefty amount of money for such a young prospect but many will also be livid about it. The transfer window rules must change. That's all really.

Today has been the Naismith show. BUt also full credit to Jags and Stones. Absolutely sterling work from those two.

Also credit to the Chelsea GK. He basically kept the scoreline respectable.

Steven Naismith scores a perfect hat-trick for Everton.

Right foot
Left foot
Header

No doubt Chelsea will make a £40 million bid in the January window for Naismith

Last edited:

Does anyone else think Everton are set to have a good season?
Some exceptional performances from Stones and Barkley in the first few games and a good run of fixtures leading up to Christmas.

COYB!​

Wow. Lukaku. Scores 2. Creates another. Saved our skin tonight to win 3-2 after being 2-0 down.

Oh yeah McCarthy. Shocking dive. Cheating pillock

Wow. Lukaku. Scores 2. Creates another. Saved our skin tonight to win 3-2 after being 2-0 down.

Oh yeah McCarthy. Shocking dive. Cheating pillock

Almost included him when I pulled out my wildcard but opted for Stones instead, so you're welcome :P

Almost included him when I pulled out my wildcard but opted for Stones instead, so you're welcome :P

Some jammy **** got 45k for predicting the scoreline and the scorers. Un-fking-believable

I've just realised, tomorrow I've got 2 derbies to endure. The Merseyside one ofc, and I have to endure the ball game vs the New York Jets (Dolphins fan)

View attachment 222141

Back