The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
View attachment 184757

Fk the officiating in this country. It's beyond a fking joke now. I'm not even going to bother with rest of the season when this sort of diabolical officiating decides matches, league or otherwise. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Yes the defending was absolutely diabolical, but still-that is just incredibly obvious. A trip to Specsavers is in order for most of these fools

Gotta' say mate I don't get leaving Howard out at all.

He'd be playing no question the final against us, so why leave him out the key game to get there?

Not saying he'd of made the difference but real bizarre to not go your strongest team.

Gotta' say mate I don't get leaving Howard out at all.

He'd be playing no question the final against us, so why leave him out the key game to get there?

Not saying he'd of made the difference but real bizarre to not go your strongest team.

I have no idea either. And I have no idea why we've been defending so deep either. With that defending a goal was coming it was obvious. This season is now officially a train wreck

I could have real fun here, but I'mma leave it as you'll be down enough and just skit my blue friends via text.

Just arguing with my mate over the "over the line" debate. I'm telling him the line goes up to heaven, so if the ball isn't completely over with space between then it isn't out. He's calling me bonkers.

But the picture ajt has showed certainly looks like there's space between.

I could have real fun here, but I'mma leave it as you'll be down enough and just skit my blue friends via text.

Meh not down just accepting the fact that maybe next season we should consider a new manager if things don't improve next few weeks. Tonight we showed defensive frailty (the goal that should not have been not included). Something isn't right overall. We defend too deep when we don't need to, we attack more when we need to defend. Something is definately amiss and it needs to change. Even Lukaku has said he doesn't understand why we're so poor right now in the league.

We are not good enough for the top 7 and that's a fact right now.

Meh not down just accepting the fact that maybe next season we should consider a new manager if things don't improve next few weeks. Tonight we showed defensive frailty (the goal that should not have been not included). Something isn't right overall. We defend too deep when we don't need to, we attack more when we need to defend. Something is definately amiss and it needs to change. Even Lukaku has said he doesn't understand why we're so poor right now in the league.

We are not good enough for the top 7 and that's a fact right now.
What do you expect, you have the media darling Martinez in charge. "Is that a perfomance which puts some of the Everton fans back behind Roberto Martinez?". Direct from BBC sport. Your squad is definately good enough for the top 7 imo.

What do you expect, you have the media darling Martinez in charge. "Is that a perfomance which puts some of the Everton fans back behind Roberto Martinez?". Direct from BBC sport. Your squad is definately good enough for the top 7 imo.

On tonights performance I'll be surprised to make top 7. To be honest I've backed him, time and again. I always give the gaffer a chance to rectify things and I'm really really patient with managers. But after tonight, irrespective of the goal that should not have been, I'm just not confident any more. I've got nothing against him personally, but....yeah. We've had the best squad we've had in 25 years and got nothing to show for it at all.

Baines is 31 now, Jags 34 as is Barry. Howard 36. Looks like we're losing Gibbo. We have players who get injured so easily. But the players I feel sorry for are Osman-been at the club for 16 years and what will he leave with? ****** all. And Hibbo-15 years. We've had great oppurtunities to win silverware, we've had chances to have great performances in the league (barring the CL we had a brief flirtation with) but we've squandered those chances.

Forgot it's a cup match tomorrow. I fully expect us to be knocked out given how we've defended.

To be honest though I wouldn't begrudge them a win. I'm in an area also affected by the recent flooding and all the severe weather, and Carlisle could use a boost right now, both financially and for morale. Good luck to them

****-imagine what would've happened. Football world would have imploded and craziness ensued lol. Wasn't aware of that either

Exactly my thoughts when I read it. That would of been one of the story's of all time. And the City would of been in chaos lol.

Funny to think how different a particular clubs fortunes would of been if a particular signing had gone through, manager they were after gone there, takeover happened et all

Exactly my thoughts when I read it. That would of been one of the story's of all time. And the City would of been in chaos lol.

Funny to think how different a particular clubs fortunes would of been if a particular signing had gone through, manager they were after gone there, takeover happened et all

Indeed. We would have had the joys of Brendan Rodgers shennanigans, Roy Hodgson......fascinating stuff

So..........if, in a paralell universe.........Moyes would have ended up in Liverpool potentially. I wonder how that would have actually went compared to his reign at Goodison.

The number of what if? scenarios going through my mind are endless after reading that to the point where it's mucking up my Starcraft gameplay. Dam you Scouse!!!!!!! :@ lol

I live to mess with Evertonians minds.

Just be happy you don't have it on a daily basis here haha.

So..........if, in a paralell universe.........Moyes would have ended up in Liverpool potentially. I wonder how that would have actually went compared to his reign at Goodison.

The number of what if? scenarios going through my mind are endless after reading that to the point where it's mucking up my Starcraft gameplay. Dam you Scouse!!!!!!! :@ lol

Riiiiight, that's why you're Bronze ;)

Back