The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Kone scores and recieves racial abuse. And it's also being aimed at Lennon Pienaar.

The...humanity..side of football comes to the fore. What's that word I'm looking for....oh yeah that's it. Cretinous scum. White dog **** has more common sense then that lot.

On a lighter note 3-0 up

Last edited:
Paul Merson's rant on Everton's John Stones | Football News | Sky Sports

Haven't got much time for Merson but this sure did crack me up. Martinez sure has got everyone hoodwinked.

I like Mers-only because of Soccer Saturday and his gaffes though lol.

And he's bang on. It's like something changed overnight. He's been showboating at times, positioning has been pants. I know he's still young but there's very basic mistakes being made that need to be ironed out or he'll be dropped and that will hinder his development. Hopefully the likes of Jags and Baines will get him back on the straight and narrow

Glad we didn't pull that horror trek to Bournemouth.

Try keep yer Lonsdale trabs off the pitch this time hey blues? ;).

I like Mers-only because of Soccer Saturday and his gaffes though lol.

And he's bang on. It's like something changed overnight. He's been showboating at times, positioning has been pants. I know he's still young but there's very basic mistakes being made that need to be ironed out or he'll be dropped and that will hinder his development. Hopefully the likes of Jags and Baines will get him back on the straight and narrow

It was more to do with the Martinez part, how is Stones supposed to improve defensively when your manager is defensively inept.

It was more to do with the Martinez part, how is Stones supposed to improve defensively when your manager is defensively inept.

Oh that. Yeah I've become increasingly frustrated. Tbh though it's ifs and buts now. He'll be leaving in the summer along with Barkley and Lukaku. Looking at where we are performance and league position wise I don't blame them. I see a managerial change in the summer unless things improve

Glad we didn't pull that horror trek to Bournemouth.

Try keep yer Lonsdale trabs off the pitch this time hey blues? ;).

I really want to reply with a Kappa worthy comment......but this dam cold is wrecking me. Gah lol

Saw somewhere that before Everton game, WBA did not have a single shot on target for 3 games...

Meh. It's what happens when you're a mid table club like Liverpool. You get sloppy and conceed when and lose games you should realistically be winning. Everton proving my point-we don't deserve, and will not, finish in the top 7

I'm baffled. The officiating is actually bang on for a change.

Words fail me..............

The wind is causing havoc for both sides with how blustery it is. Lot of wayward crossing/passing when going long

James McCarthy you absolute womble. Sticking your arm out when the ball is going towards goal for the pen. We already have a goalie.

Pen to Bournemouth.

What a fantastic save. Jesus I just went a bit mental in the space of 2 mins

Last edited:
Very very frustrating first half.

We're going to huff, we're going to puff.....then we're going to have no end product.

Weather aside we should be doing better. Communication breakdown between Barkley and Lukaku, we're not getting the ball to Lukaku enough. But Bournemouth also showing glimpses of quality. This could go either way. Does either side deserve to win? Hard to say tbh. But we should be doing better-we're in the positions to do so

I will say one thing on top of that-without Jagielka in the back four tonight we'd be losing

1-0. The irony-deflection from Gosling when Barkley took the shot

And Lukaku get's his 21st goal of the season.

Seems a bit harsh on Bournemouth though to be honest. But-that's football.

Back