The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K

Simon Peach– Verified account ‏@SimonPeach

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Seems Koeman situation coming to a head - could be sorted tomorrow. Compensation figure #EFC would have to pay #SaintsFC is around £5million
12:41 PM - 5 Jun 2016
115 RETWEETS47 LIKES

Simon Peach– Verified account ‏@SimonPeach

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Seems Koeman situation coming to a head - could be sorted tomorrow. Compensation figure #EFC would have to pay #SaintsFC is around £5million
12:41 PM - 5 Jun 2016
115 RETWEETS47 LIKES

Wenger aside and Pep being an unknown quantity in England granted; you could make a very strong case for the 4 top managers in the EPL all being within a 35 mile radius of each other.

Can't remember that ever happening before. Not at all 4 clubs.

Telling yer, with no disrespect to Wenger intended, top 4 managers in England are all within 35 miles of each other.

Thats never happened like ever!

£50 million? Absolutely absurd price to ask for. I'd like to know what substances these people are on, and if there's any left can I have some?

Well, as per the normal Everton routine our transfer activity is deathly quiet up to the very last minute as usual. If we do bring anyone in.

On the plus side got some local football I can watch during the season-Dunston UFC and Gateshead. Be more entertaining and less painful experience

Well, as per the normal Everton routine our transfer activity is deathly quiet up to the very last minute as usual. If we do bring anyone in.

On the plus side got some local football I can watch during the season-Dunston UFC and Gateshead. Be more entertaining and less painful experience

Has it been quiet all summer though? I've hearing things every day... but think you lot have spent 800k so far?

Has it been quiet all summer though? I've hearing things every day... but think you lot have spent 800k so far?

Most bizarre being as they're now the richest club in the World who are gonna' blow L'pool out the water or whatever line it was from whatever blue happened to be telling you it back the takeover.

Maybe they like to build the suspense and are gonna' come in last minute and take Pogba and whomever else the big money clubs take?

Back