The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
I'm not saying a thing on this as they still have to agree terms with the player. Things can collapse in spectacular fashion

Hotspur Related– ‏@HotspurRelated

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Sky Sports report Everton had a medical room ready for Moussa Sissoko but he turned his phone off. Everton have now ended interest. #THFC

Well if he turned his phone off as a way of saying "not interested prefer Spurs" he can pretty much go **** himself. I'd rather have a professional at the club, not a ****. At least have the spine to say "sorry I prefer Spurs for Champions League and I want to go to London".

Looks like we dodged a bullet

Well if he turned his phone off as a way of saying "not interested prefer Spurs" he can pretty much go **** himself. I'd rather have a professional at the club, not a ****. At least have the spine to say "sorry I prefer Spurs for Champions League and I want to go to London".

Would not have believed it if not heard the report on SSN. Classless!

Yep, and a rather average bullet at best (but I'm just glad the rumours about him to Chelsea turned out to be false).

[h=1]England Women's Footballer Zoe Tynan Fatally Struck By Train[/h]A teenage footballer who played for Manchester City and Everton women's teams has been struck and killed by a train.

Zoe Tynan, 18, an England Women's Under-19 midfielder, died at the scene at West Allerton station on Tuesday at 4:15pm.
The death is not being treated as suspicious, British Transport Police said.

Floral tributes have been laid at the station to Tynan, who currently played for FA Women's Premier League side Fylde.

A statement from her family said: "Zoe always knew how to cheer anyone up, and was a loyal, straight-talking friend to many.

She touched so many people's lives and will never be forgotten."

Fylde Ladies manager Luke Swindlehurst said: "We all want to remember Zoe in the best possible way. A hugely talented player with the best possible attitude and an immensely likeable character. Our thoughts are with all of her family at this sad time."

Tynan, of Mossley Hill, Liverpool, began her career at the age of six with Liverpool Feds. She moved on to Everton's Centre of Excellence, before joining Manchester City. She was in England U19 manager Mo Marley's squad for a training camp just this month at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent.

Ms Marley said: "This is truly awful news and we were all so sad to hear of Zoe's passing." She added that Tynan "was not only a very talented midfielder, but a hugely-liked and popular member of the team".

Incredibly tragic. Rest in peace Zoe :(

England Women's Footballer Zoe Tynan Fatally Struck By Train

Second time in 5 days tragedy at/ connected to Everton puts EVERYTHING in perspective.

God rest.

So today we get Lukaku, he who is only still at Everton down to nobody meeting the asking price and he who has been an absolute disgrace with his petulant attitude all summer long; claiming he turned down Juventus to stay .....

[video=youtube;hJ3lxzuI_sc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ3lxzuI_sc[/video]

Must say I really enjoyed the game this evening, Everton look really good, and if social media comments are anything to go by, then they've been playing this way all season, and if that's the case, they could well be breathing down the neck of the expected 5-6 teams to be fighting for CL football.

Coleman - Jagielka - Williams (tremendous signing imo, hard as nails) - Baines

Protected by Barry

They're a real organised unit, and with match winners like Lukaku, Mirallas, Barkley & Bolasie, they're a quite the balanced side.

Must say I really enjoyed the game this evening, Everton look really good, and if social media comments are anything to go by, then they've been playing this way all season, and if that's the case, they could well be breathing down the neck of the expected 5-6 teams to be fighting for CL football.

Coleman - Jagielka - Williams (tremendous signing imo, hard as nails) - Baines

Protected by Barry

They're a real organised unit, and with match winners like Lukaku, Mirallas, Barkley & Bolasie, they're a quite the balanced side.
Nooooooooo! Their defence is protected by Gueye. Barry's defensive output is below the average central midfielder. his legs have almost gone. Gueye is their star midfield performer. Williams was good for the price but has been one of he most error-prone defenders in the league over the past few seasons. The only position they have improved is in midfield. Stekelenburg is a dubious keeper and may not even be as good as Howard. Bolasie is a headless chicken and Deulofeu (their best attacker) is stuck on the because he cost £30 Million.

The only thing I can agree with you on is that Gueye is superb in the middle of the park, Kante esque. But Barry puts in so much nitty gritty too.

Williams is fantastic for them in my opinion, and one of the main reasons how Wales progressed so far in the Euro's, and I know you're going to post some heatwave map or some nonsense like that but leave it out lol, football is so much more than just statistics.

Bolasie has super pace & trickery, and if he becomes more consistent, can be one of the best "I'll take you on and beat you" wingers in the league. I do know what you're saying about Delofeu, but I don't think he would *overly* improve the team, Mirallas, barring his selfishness, pretty much brings everything Gerard would to the table.

Everton are a Lukaku injury away from disaster. And they've played absolutely nobody outside of the opening day draw with Tottenham.

Very good start but let's not go getting silly to think such a threadbare, poor quality squad is going to threaten a Champions League spot. Even the delusional masters themselves, blues, would laugh at that.

Back