The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Not really bothered about the result as I knew for a fact we'd lose the match. I'm more ****** about the fact some moron thought it would be a fantastic idea to throw a flare onto the pitch. Flares have no place in a stadium-even Klopp himself said he was un-nerved. Security have enough to worry about these days without idiots bringing those into a stadium.

Personally, nottin' wrong with flares in the crowd. They add to creating a boss atmosphere. Same with pyro. The clamp down on both is ridiculous from the bizzies.

Throwing them is a WHOLLY different matter. NO excuse for that. That's sh*thouse behaviour. And highly dangerous. I don't get the logic in doing that when the lads only gonna' get banned anyway.

BBC Sport– Verified account ‏@BBCSport

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Everton expect to complete a £10m deal for Charlton's 19-year-old forward Ademola Lookman [url]http://bbc.in/2hvUEyg [/URL]

5:23 am - 28 Dec 2016
37 RETWEETS66 LIKES.

Casually loaning out your best winger.

He's been worse than Barkley for Everton this year which is quite the achievement.

Started out well the first month then fell off a cliff. You're not working for Koeman, you're not playing. That's all on the player's attitude.

He's been worse than Barkley for Everton this year which is quite the achievement.

Started out well the first month then fell off a cliff. You're not working for Koeman, you're not playing. That's all on the player's attitude.

He's hardly played this season! The fact that he bought Bolasie shows that he isn't excellent at spotting talent.

He's hardly played this season! The fact that he bought Bolasie shows that he isn't excellent at spotting talent.

You're just adding to the point on his **** poor attitude.

He got completely left out of the picture by Koeman down to that.

Back