The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
I don't know what's more amusing, Barkley getting punched or all the social media comments raging how it's unhonorable to sucker punch someone. Should the guy instead send his butler with a hand written notice asking Barkley to do pistols at dawn?

What a piece of dog excrement. Nothing more than a scumbag thug. Unsurprisingly the moron brigade are out in force on social media making light of it. Morons.

Don't go out round town where bellends go. Sad that it should be that way but he should know better in a two club City where it's even harder for local lads. Fowler learnt the hard way when he was younger.

Talking of Barkley, what a mess Everton have made letting his contract run down to this point. Since Bosman, that should never happen with major players but amazingly continues to at many clubs.

It's alright Koeman now throwing the 'sign or we'll sell' ultimatum but the power now is all in Barkley's hands .

Be interesting to see how they do next season with some major investment. And how they develop under the new regime.

Hopefully he'll now get the help he needs to work through this and sort his head out.

Mental health issues aren't a laughing matter.

Get better soon Aaron lad.

I got so incredibly triggered by the braindead pieces of **t at the Daily Fail who tweeted about this and thought the fact his earnings are completely relevant to his condition. They may have deleted the tweet but it won't be forgotten. Can't wait for the day that tabloids go out of business.

As someone who can very closely relate to this I think it's about time the press stopped this bullshit thinking somehow that a bank balance relates to mental health.

Typical Journo "Famous footballer detained under mental health act"
Journo boss "Print as much negative stuff as possible and don't forget his wage"

Mental health has no link whatsoever to earnings. But as usual there's people out there who think otherwise. Think it's time those people researched the facts.

Unless you're a journo of course. You wouldn't recognise a fact even if a fact came along and crapped facts all over your face.

So incredibly angry with these cretins.

Don't entertain the xenophobic, Nationalistic, racist, bigoted POS that is the Daily Third Reich.

It'll make your life much calmer.

lol I didn't even see any links with Arsenal :) Yeah could see maybe Poch interested. 50m no chance!

Yeah there been a few that I've seen these last couple of weeks. Feels little bit like usual throw Arsenal / United / Enter other club name here ... to garner interest by other clubs or use as leverage in contract negotiations.

Personally I think he should stay at Everton. They got good manager and owner who can back them financially for change.

Good manager and owner? When did this happen?

A manager who openly has talked about wanting out. And an owner who hasn't offered up a penny of his own (supposed) riches to the as yet still pretendy new stadium they haven't even drawn up plans for.

Good manager and owner? When did this happen?

A manager who openly has talked about wanting out. And an owner who hasn't offered up a penny of his own (supposed) riches to the as yet still pretendy new stadium they haven't even drawn up plans for.

I cant remember the first for sure, but if I recall correctly he said he wants to manage Barcelona in future and welcomes the links there?

Summer will tell about the new owner more and how Everton do in transfer market.

Back