The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
He put himself forward for the Dutch job after Blind was canned along with that. And encouraged Lukaku to move on to further his career. That went down well with Blues as you can imagine. I think he quickly realised what he was sold on to leave Southampton just isn't there to progress Everton.

Personally think Moshiri's a fraud in it to flip Everton for a massive profit in a few years on top of the TV money and blagging a new ground out of that cretin Anderson and his mates the council.

Actually he wanted the Dutch job when LVG left, but they chose Hiddink and made some messed up system that Blind would be automaticly the next manager after Hiddink. He stated that he would love to coach Holland (and Barca), however that he won't do the Netherlnads job because he has a contract with Everton.

I'm pretty sure the KNVB would've begged Koeman if there was any possiblity he would manage the team.

He put himself forward for the Dutch job after Blind was canned along with that. And encouraged Lukaku to move on to further his career. That went down well with Blues as you can imagine. I think he quickly realised what he was sold on to leave Southampton just isn't there to progress Everton.

Personally think Moshiri's a fraud in it to flip Everton for a massive profit in a few years on top of the TV money and blagging a new ground out of that cretin Anderson and his mates the council.

Could possibly be, only time will tell about that.

Interesting to see what happens with likes of Lukaku and Barkley. Both look like they are on their way out so it's interesting to see actually how much is actually going to be invested in the team after their sales.

Could possibly be, only time will tell about that.

Interesting to see what happens with likes of Lukaku and Barkley. Both look like they are on their way out so it's interesting to see actually how much is actually going to be invested in the team after their sales.

That would please Evertonians.

They absolutely hate Barkley and Lukaku just a little less. There is actual valid reasons but then Blues are never happy with their club unless they have something to hate.

Sweet ******* Christ, they make it a little too obvious that they're giving the game to Arsenal.

Fee agreed with Sunderland for Pickford. £30 million................

ONE season. And 31 PL games. And he's going for £18 million and potential add-ons.

It's like fools playing footie manager. But in reality. Crazy mad times.

Let's cut down the number of copy+paste of tweets

Very good transfer from Everton. Glad to see Klaassen in PL
Now get rid of Barkley for Siggy, keep Lukaku, get Smalling and this team can make some serious trouble.

[video=youtube;WRg9S_PeuHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRg9S_PeuHM[/video]
No chance will they keep Lukaku. And can't see them selling Barkley unless they lower the fee.

Arsenal should propose a swap deal for Barkley. Throw in Walcott and/or Lucas Perez who Everton wanted last summer and I think it could be a win win deal for both parties. Walcott and Perez don't really fit into Arsenal's new 3-4-2-1 formation whereas Barkley would and both Walcott and Perez were actually very good last season when called upon.

Arsenal should propose a swap deal for Barkley. Throw in Walcott and/or Lucas Perez who Everton wanted last summer and I think it could be a win win deal for both parties. Walcott and Perez don't really fit into Arsenal's new 3-4-2-1 formation whereas Barkley would and both Walcott and Perez were actually very good last season when called upon.

Unless you've got a magic wand to turn Barkley into a hard working pro, that would be a terrible move for Arsenal.

Unless you've got a magic wand to turn Barkley into a hard working pro, that would be a terrible move for Arsenal.

He would have to be to play at Arsenal as he would not be guaranteed game time. If the move were to happen would be even behind Iwobi in the playing order. Move and competition could be good for him who knows.

He would have to be to play at Arsenal as he would not be guaranteed game time. If the move were to happen would be even behind Iwobi in the playing order. Move and competition could be good for him who knows.

Dunno' lid. Works ok for Ozil.

The only benefit to Barkley would be to get out of L'pool. Too much away from the pitch and too many people he's upset you don't want to. As regards on it, he isn't guaranteed a start at Everton under Koeman and for a supposed blue. even that hasn't fully motivated him by all accounts. Not that I watch Everton on any regular basis ike. But I heard enough Blues narking about Barkley and Lukaku on an almost daily basis last year to last me a lif time.

Back