The Everton Thread

Apparently he was driving some bimbo home while his wife was away.

Oh Wayne.

Were were shambolic. I want to use the words in my head, but being a mod I'd have to ban myself for using the language I want to.

I have a feeling Europe was on our minds. No excuse though as Spurs are also in Europe. Better be **** well an improvement next time round.

I rarely get angry during a football match as it's only a game. But my god that was apathetic. I've seen poor performances in the past, but I've never seen such a gutless, spineless, shambolic performance from 11 players in Everton shirts. I'm incredibly livid. Koeman has to take a long hard look at himself after that. No-one is exempt from blame tonight, absolutely no-one.

Also if I'm an away fan I'd be absolutely disgusted and embarrassed.

If you're a Man Utd fan you can rest easy for Sunday. Jesus wept

Last edited:
And Koeman just admitted they weren't prepared tonight. How the **** can you not be prepared for a football match?! And he was saying how he was going to take Europa League seriously. My god

Last edited:
Sounds like risky click of the day. I'll stay away lul

2-year driving ban for Rooney. Not that it will affect him much as he can afford a driver.

Talking of, his misses forgiving him AGAIN as it was all the slapper's fault ..... Amazing how yer fella's mega millions lets you easily forgive and forget.

Apparently sunderlands players have more Everton appearances than the Everton ones for the tie tonight

Ordinarily I'd be annoyed at the score line right now. But I actually laughed when I saw it.

The alcohol is taking the edge of the anger I suppose lol

Aye just noticed we decided to actually play some football. At least the performance hasn't reached the level of mediocrity I had to endure against Atalanta

Happy for Niasse today. Sent to the reserves through no fault of his own and didn't complain once. Redemption for sure.

He actually moves down a few rows to get involved. Kid in his arms ..... classy fella' him.