The Everton Thread

Seriously the transfer window gone by was a disaster for Everton, no matter how much Everton fans and the media tried to convince us. Reminded me of when Suarez left and we went for quantity over quality.

Donners@Donners82FollowFollow
@Donners82​

More

What's your earliest Goodison memory?:

"We were playing Lyon in the Europa League group stages and me arl fella tried to lash me at their keeper's head."​

2:41 pm - 19 Oct 2017

Everton Football Club have asked the fan carrying his young child on his shoulder who slapped the Lyon keeper to turn himself in and accept his lifetime ban.

So far 30,000 Blues have come forward claiming to be him.

Hope someone shops the **** soon. Have enough morons as it is

Good riddance, I can't stand the *****. He was **** of a player but hasn't really done anything of note as manager but acts like he's the second coming of Moyessiah. **** Koeman with a broomstick.

Yeah, what the **** is Giggs up to? It's been well over a year since United let him go. I guess he just wanted to take a vacation after working relentlessly for 25+ years. But he's serious about going into management he can't wait on the sidelines forever waiting until Barcelona calls.

Everton and Milan with those 5-1 results, really showing how their summer business was worth it.

Wait...

17 thousand tonight.

'The Peoples Club. We go the game!' XD

OptaJoeVerified account @OptaJoeFollowFollow
@OptaJoe​

More

1 - Everton have won just a point in the Europa League this term; only one English club has picked up as few from their opening five group games in either the Champions League or Europa League (Blackburn in 1995-96). Rough.

Massive undertaking for any manager at the min, and cant see anyone who would actually want it...

The **** team revolving door manager club Moyes/Pardew/Allarcdyce/Pulis is already in rotation

Massive undertaking for any manager at the min, and cant see anyone who would actually want it...

The **** team revolving door manager club Moyes/Pardew/Allarcdyce/Pulis is already in rotation

It's nuts how all the mid-table clubs expect to progress by hiring the same managers over and over again