The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Yeah, a nasty looking wrist injury but unfortunately I didn't get to see how he got it since my stream is very unstable.

Just heard there was a 50/50 with Cahill, and he may have a rib injury or a dislocated shoulder. No one is sure yet. Ow

Fell on his wrist, could be a bad injury, but it was a legit clash in the air between him and Cahill.

Fell on his wrist, could be a bad injury, but it was a legit clash in the air between him and Cahill.

Any signs of a goal upcoming? Heard Saha was close, but apart from that people are saying it's heading for a 1-1. Which....sucks

Ref got it right for a change. Baines :wub:

Takes us to 12th in table

Don't watch an Everton match ever again. Haha. Just kidding of course.

Tempted lol. It's annoying though. I watch it-we either lose, or we blow a lead. Don't watch-we win or draw against bigger clubs. Rock and a hard place-though I don't miss games against Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

Everton :D Still ****** about that red card after Suarez "dived" in the derby. It is sad that we are so far in Debt but not much we can do about it except to keep supporting them.Oh and CAHILL <3

Fellaini :wub:

1-0 against 10-man Bolton.....finally

Stream went down and missed Felli's goal, 1-0.

//Edit - zoomed lol.

Stream went down and missed Felli's goal, 1-0.

//Edit - zoomed lol.

Get this. Baines, Osman, Cahill AND BILLY all combined well-Billy unleashing a piledriver

Back