The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Just seen the firs goal, very nice move. I'm still concerned though that we're all crosses and that's about it. It's been working, thus far but who knows for how long.

That said, that's how I've played Everton on FM so I have no right to complain!

Must be nice to be able to cross-none of my players can do it.and they're world class. only pass to feet. pain in the **** sometimes

Must be nice to be able to cross-none of my players can do it.and they're world class. only pass to feet. pain in the **** sometimes

Most of the crosses end up at the other end of the pitch and the opposing winger scores. Sometimes they do it well and the striker scores from the cross, but the wingers score plenty.

Been a while since ive a had a good rant on here..

I think, like Moyes highlighted last week we have had to resort to crosses and long balls because we lack flair in the centre of midfield. We miss that spark Arteta and Pienaar gave us badly! Drenthe has started OK, he has had a few shocking moments but their is no denying that the boy can play. I think he will need time to settle.

I read somewhere that BK will be giving us some money to spend in January. That's a plus. As much as it pains me, but i think we have to off-load Bily. He put in a stunning ball for our first goal on Saturday but he offers very little. The PL just hasn't been good to him.

Im also curious to see the outcome of all this takeover talk. The fact Fellaini signed a 5-year deal gives me hope. I don't believe Felli would have signed that without reassurances that the club's long term future was in the process of being solved.

Anyway, looking forward to Stoke this weekend. Hopefulyl we can push on and Cahill can get his goal. He can't surely go a year without scoring!? Minute's applause will also be held in tribute of Gary Speed.

Well, considering the way Arsenal and Everton's seasons usually go, we may be above you come the end of the season :P

Well we started this season the way we ended the previous one so hopefully we do the oposite this season ;)

Seeing that I am a prophet of doom. RVP will get injured....hang on a sec....oooo wow....and Arsenal finish 10th and we finish 6th ;)

Seeing that I am a prophet of doom. RVP will get injured....hang on a sec....oooo wow....and Arsenal finish 10th and we finish 6th ;)

You could write a book on Everton and injuries aswell ;)

Team news for Stoke match:

Everton:Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka, Fellaini, Osman, Bilyaledtinov, Coleman, Cahill, Vellios
Subs: Mucha, Neville, Rodwell, Distin, Stracqualursi, Gueye, Barkley.

Nice to see Vellios from the start, I just hope he can perform to expectations.

Lovely tribute. Still can't believe Gary's gone :(

FFS Bily you mug-could you shoot any wider-that was a sitter :@

Jesus Billy that was more of a clearance than a shot...

You've got to be ******* kidding me oO) :@

Jesus we're gifting space to Stoke. someone teach them how to mark ffs

Back