The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Billy has to be the most frustrating player in the league.

It was a nice cross earlier from Bily when under pressure, but once more-flatters to decieve. Sorry Bily-time for you to go lad

Why is no one marking Whitehead ffs? Have they forgotten how to mark or something? have they forgotten how the first goal was scored already?! Jesus wept.

Very frustrating 1st half. How the **** was Ryan Shawcross allowed to get away with he did to Fellaini?! he was practically hugging him from behind. Can the officials be substituted please. But the defending has to be better in the 2nd half. Been some terrible marking for set pieces.

Very frustrating 1st half. How the **** was Ryan Shawcross allowed to get away with he did to Fellaini?! he was practically hugging him from behind. Can the officials be substituted please. But the defending has to be better in the 2nd half. Been some terrible marking for set pieces.

Ref has been siding with Stoke all match. That slide on Coleman should have been yellow. Nowhere near the ball and right to Coleman's feet.

Ref has been siding with Stoke all match. That slide on Coleman should have been yellow. Nowhere near the ball and right to Coleman's feet.

Not to mention he waits 4-5 seconds AFTER a foul has been committed before giving a free kick. I'm just astounded. Saying that, the way some matches have been officiated lately I shouldn't really be that surprised.

Wow this is poor. When will Moyes learn to play 2 out and out strikers against a very poor Stoke side. You don't need 5 in midfield against ******* Whitehead and Whelan.

Wow this is poor. When will Moyes learn to play 2 out and out strikers against a very poor Stoke side. You don't need 5 in midfield against ******* Whitehead and Whelan.

Stoke are not a poor side. Been watching them in league and Europe and they've been playing very good football. The problem with them is they're very strong and physical.

highlight of the match so far. A zebra walking across the screen with a xmas pressie on it's back. sums up the match so far.

Yeah... the christmas present being the goal we gifted due to awful marking on set pieces.

Yeah... the christmas present being the goal we gifted due to awful marking on set pieces.

More annoying because Stoke look complacent because their back 4 is so comfortable, due to lack of creativity and nothing in the final 3rd.

Think those Everton fans should be quiet instead of booing-Sorensen could've been knocked out there-was a nasty collision. Very harsh

Think it's pretty stupid myself, but I think they're ****** because he was faking injury in the first half as well.

Vellios was hugged pretty obviously but no action from ref.

Screw this I've seen enough. How are you supposed to win against 12 men. Mason has been utter wank today. No other way of putting it.

It has to be said, though, that we've turned into a one-dimensional team, playing crosses into the box and that's pretty much it. Stoke has done that for years, it was always going to be a struggle. We shouldn't have conceded that goal, but we did and our already slim chances of breaking down their defence were shattered in a moment.

Stoke are not a poor side. Been watching them in league and Europe and they've been playing very good football. The problem with them is they're very strong and physical.

If you call that good football you need your eyes testing. Got one lucky **** goal, and kick us off the park for the rest of the game. Disgraceful. That's not taking anything away from how awful we were today. Moyes seriously needs a kick up the ****.

I made the mistake of going back to the match. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you bring down a player without going for the ball, it's a free kick, and not a corner is that correct? That ref had an absolute shocker-he singled out Fellaini the whole match and only got one call right. Absolutely ***** officiating today. Ryan Shawcross was a lucky ******* today. Got away with murder with what he was doing. But Stoke did defend very well too. But apart from a few patches, we were definately **** poor in the final third. Any chance the FA can bring forward the transfer window to tomorrow please :(

Back