The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
I think it's a **** deal, wouldn't have him at Wigan. XD All he is good for is kicking a ball, hard.

I think it's a **** deal, wouldn't have him at Wigan. XD All he is good for is kicking a ball, hard.

Im surprised 'you' have a team still as you wouldnt have anyone at Wigan.. Well Messi isnt gonna come you know? :)

You forget what DM can do with players. Like Tim Howard for example. Didn't cut it at Utd-now look at him

PVA is a trouble maker and I don't rate Gibson.. I'm sorry for having an opinion.

Its not about that mate, its ok to have an opinion . im just saying you are too much prejudiced, as ajt09 said above, you may not be a good(enough) player for United, but at another club (in this case Everton) you may become a star and fans favourite.

heard on SSN this was the first time you have spend over 1M in years? :O

Would be if Rodwell wasn't injured

Hopefully we have negotiated deal for Rodwell. 500K is a very good price for Gibson. He is not good enough for ManUtd, but he is decent player. You wont get even a championship player for that price. With run of games we will see how good he is.

Hopefully we have negotiated deal for Rodwell. 500K is a very good price for Gibson. He is not good enough for ManUtd, but he is decent player. You wont get even a championship player for that price. With run of games we will see how good he is.

Would have to involve a fee between £20-25 million. Anything less won't be accepted

I don't like Rodwell, but to sign Barkley, that sounds really great.. would you be satisfied with 5m for him ?

I don't like Rodwell, but to sign Barkley, that sounds really great.. would you be satisfied with 5m for him ?

any club that wants him will have to pay £30 million. at least

hmm.

Liverpool Signed Henderson for 20m, you're going to be looking at 30 probably. Seeing as Henderson defines 'meh'

There's definately no chance of anything less than £30 million being accepted

It's simple - we need some creativity because our 'Arteta-less' midfield is dull and predictable, most of our game goes to the wings with players suck as Drenthe, Baines or Osman (Who could occupy a central role, but has played mostly on the wings and is now injured).

Trying to replace Arteta with Darron 'the Andres Iniesta from Derry' Gibson is an insult to Mikel, a lack of respect for Moyes and for the fans. That said - it's not Gibson's fault, and if he finally joins Everton then I'll back him like any other player and hope he does well.

Maybe they aren't trying to replace Arteta.....P.S...I can't believe you guys paid a million for Gibson lol, after watching him churn out **** performance after **** performance, good luck lol....having said that, if he gets the games he'll get 5-10 goals a season which always helps.

Maybe they aren't trying to replace Arteta.....P.S...I can't believe you guys paid a million for Gibson lol, after watching him churn out **** performance after **** performance, good luck lol....having said that, if he gets the games he'll get 5-10 goals a season which always helps.

So we paid a million for someone who'll get more goals than Torres and Carroll then. I'll live with that :)

Back