The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
'Is' is about as true as him having the tattoo on his arm.

I feel for you though, must be horrible seeing one of your own go on to do so well with that club you claim to be better than.

Why would it be horrible? I wish him all the best, unless he's playing us of course. He's a blue, I wouldn't I do so? I do feel for you, though. I mean, you've the whooping amount of 2 (!) academy grown players and one of them is a fan of your local rivals!

Oh, and BTW, there's no such thing as Santa - it is actually your parents.

Why would it be horrible? I wish him all the best, unless he's playing us of course. He's a blue, I wouldn't I do so? I do feel for you, though. I mean, you've the whooping amount of 2 (!) academy grown players and one of them is a fan of your local rivals!

:O LIES!!!!!!!! I SAW HIM ON NORAD!!!!!

:O LIES!!!!!!!! I SAW HIM ON NORAD!!!!!

This christmas I went to my uncle's and I had the intention of surprising one of my cousins (She's about 7) by showing him the NORAD thingie on her PC. When I got there she had already managed to find it on her own in her laptop, jesus ******* christ I didn't get my hands on a computer until I was like 10, never mind using the Internet, and the little lucky ******* already has her own laptop, a PC, an iSomething and is probably more computer savvy than myself.

All Evertonians are labelled 'scum' because a few halfwits have no respect. Does that mean all Liverpool supporters are racists because one of their supporters are?

To be honest, im usually optimistic in the FA cup. Love going on a cup run, can't see it however. Going to be a bore i reckon. Hope I have to eat my words on Friday though.

After thoroughly re-reading your post 3 or 4 times I finally understood what you said. And name the two academy players, please? I've thought of 3 in under 1 and a half seconds. And they're a fan of our local rivals... good one! At least they have some common knowledge to join the better half of merseyside then.

Looks like Liverpool are going to wembley lads. Apparently, the team are not going to be bringing back the "been to wembley!" t-shirt but actually the competition trophy!

Que Sera, Sera..

Always amusing when teams a division lower are immediately written off. When will people learn

After thoroughly re-reading your post 3 or 4 times I finally understood what you said. And name the two academy players, please? I've thought of 3 in under 1 and a half seconds. And they're a fan of our local rivals... good one! At least they have some common knowledge to join the better half of merseyside then.

Looks like Liverpool are going to wembley lads. Apparently, the team are not going to be bringing back the "been to wembley!" t-shirt but actually the competition trophy!

Que Sera, Sera..

Ehm... what? I said 2 players (Carra and Gerrard) and while you could count Spearing he's hardly played, and getting sent off hasn't helped his cause, either. And I said one of them, no wonder you had to re-read my post three or four times, you clearly aren't too good at this 'reading' thing, are you. Try reading once again, matey!

Oh and congratulations on reaching the Carling Cup final, now that would be a great achievement if half-decent clubs actually cared one bit about it, but hey, seems to be enough to please you guys!

As a United fan I can say never :(

Join the club. We learnt our lesson in the carling cup last time round too. Taught me a valuable lesson-on any given day, anything can happen. And this years Premiership is another example :S

Que Sera, Sera..

Remember hearing similar things from Arsenal fans last season.

Join the club. We learnt our lesson in the carling cup last time round too. Taught me a valuable lesson-on any given day, anything can happen. And this years Premiership is another example :S
I like better when we face strong opponent than some LL club. LL club will burn to victory, and our overpaid footballers will just chill out. Every ******* time. And then Cris Cummons fires a rocked from 35 meters :@

Ehm... what? I said 2 players (Carra and Gerrard) and while you could count Spearing he's hardly played, and getting sent off hasn't helped his cause, either.

The obvious two are there. Spearing has been ever present went called upon, and have you never seen John Flanagan, Martin Kelly, and Jack Robinson?

And I said one of them, no wonder you had to re-read my post three or four times, you clearly aren't too good at this 'reading' thing, are you. Try reading once again, matey!

Either that, or..
a blue, I wouldn't I do so?

your not very good at this 'writing' thing, are you? Pirate!

Oh and congratulations on reaching the Carling Cup final, now that would be a great achievement if half-decent clubs actually cared one bit about it, but hey, seems to be enough to please you guys!
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]Oh right, so don't you classify Man City has a half-decent club then? I didn't realise they played their reservers and youth tonight, either. I'm also assuming Everton had a weakened team on when they went out to Chelsea as well then?

Tell me ma me ma, to get the champagne an ice, we're goin to wembley once, but bringin' back a cup.

No idea what Liverpool going to Wembley has to do with Everton.

Stop 'chanting' at the end of your posts, or you will be infracted for trolling.

I like better when we face strong opponent than some LL club. LL club will burn to victory, and our overpaid footballers will just chill out. Every ******* time. And then Cris Cummons fires a rocked from 35 meters :@

The joys of football lol. That's what makes football great-the shocks. Like in 2003-Everton knocked out of the FA Cup 3rd Round by Shrewsbury Town. And on a sidenote-Rooney was playing in that match too.

The obvious two are there. Spearing has been ever present went called upon, and have you never seen John Flanagan, Martin Kelly, and Jack Robinson?

Bit-part players. Would be a little bit like me naming McAleny, Gueye, etc.

Either that, or..
your not very good at this 'writing' thing, are you? Pirate!

Was meant to be 'why', but clearly you failed to understand pretty much everything else to no fault of my own, which still means you fail at reading.

Oh right, so don't you classify Man City has a half-decent club then? I didn't realise they played their reservers and youth tonight, either. I'm also assuming Everton had a weakened team on when they went out to Chelsea as well then?

Tell me ma me ma, to get the champagne an ice, we're goin to wembley once, but bringin' back a cup.

Agüero on the bench, Kolarov as starting LB, de Jong who has barely played this season, Zabaleta who is a backup player, Savic who is a backup player (Granted, they didn't have much of a choice with him)...

But sure, you beat Man City's first XI! Don't let reality ruin your dream of winning England's most prestigious competition!

The Carling Cup should never be undervalued. I'd kill to have that in the trophy cabinet right now. For some clubs not only is it a road into Europe which is a great distraction if the domestic campaign is going pants, but the income generated can literally be a lifesaver-it make or break a club potentially

Bit-part players. Would be a little bit like me naming McAleny, Gueye, etc.

With all due respect, McAleny and Gueye aren't hot prospects.

Was meant to be 'why', but clearly you failed to understand pretty much everything else to no fault of my own, which still means you fail at reading.

Know* awkward..

Agüero on the bench, Kolarov as starting LB, de Jong who has barely played this season, Zabaleta who is a backup player, Savic who is a backup player (Granted, they didn't have much of a choice with him)...

But sure, you beat Man City's first XI! Don't let reality ruin your dream of winning England's most prestigious competition![/QUOTE]

It's more than anything Everton have won recently. (K)

The Everton match will also now be re-arranged I've heard.

The Carling Cup should never be undervalued. I'd kill to have that in the trophy cabinet right now. For some clubs not only is it a road into Europe which is a great distraction if the domestic campaign is going pants, but the income generated can literally be a lifesaver-it make or break a club potentially

I said half-decent ajt. I wouldn't class us as half-decent right now. We're pants!

I said half-decent ajt. I wouldn't class us as half-decent right now. We're pants!

Yeah. Should've mentioned other teams. West Ham are playing better than us. It pretty much makes the match against Fulham all the more important. That could make or break us season wise.

However, we have improved going forward thanks in no small part to Donovan. It's some of the other players who are going AWOL. Some pass the ball then just stop moving. Even the basics are being forgotten-like passing triangles.

On a sidenote, be interesting if Dalglish or the players have learned anything tonight. Or if it will be a case of only raising their game for the bigger opposition and being complacent/tactically naive for the "smaller" clubs

Last edited:
Back