The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Not a bad lineup, and it's nice to see Hibbo back, even if only as a sub.

Heard earlier he was going to be CB tonight in place of Duffy....which would've been strange.

Heard earlier he was going to be CB tonight in place of Duffy....which would've been strange.

Oddly enough in FM11 he played a few games for me as a CB when I had an injury crisis :P

Oddly enough in FM11 he played a few games for me as a CB when I had an injury crisis :P

And he's also done it IRL too when he had to-and did well. Would've been strange though seeing as Duffy has coped very well and done a good job.

Still think this'll go to a replay though

And he's also done it IRL too when he had to-and did well. Would've been strange though seeing as Duffy has coped very well and done a good job.

Still think this'll go to a replay though

I meant to say 'in Duffy's place' in the above post. Just re-read it. Maybe Moyes wanted to give the kid a rest and take some weight off his shoulders, it's his first run in the first team after all.

Ahhh.....stress beckons with approaching KO. This match could define our season. Which will make things tense.....and possibly make it very scrappy.

Amazing how hearing Z-Cars music still makes my hairs stand up on end. Let the fun begin.

I just found a good one so can't complain anymore. Don't like most american commentators, honestly, they make me want to shoot stuff.

Hmmm..... Sounds devoid of any atmosphere in there. Where's the fans support ffs?

That was not a goddam penalty. Absolute ****. It was exactly the same as the Micah Richards "pen". Exactly the same situation against Phil Jones-when the pen wasn't given. just absolute ****. Once again ****** consistency. So obviously ball to hand.

They did nothing, absolutely nothing since the game started. We've seen it happen too ******* many times this season.

//Edit - ajt, I beg to differ, it was ball to hand but his arm was completely outstretched. I would've given it.

That was not a goddam penalty. Absolute ****. It was exactly the same as the Micah Richards "pen". Exactly the same situation against Phil Jones-when the pen wasn't given. just absolute ****. Once again ****** consistency. So obviously ball to hand.
Ball was going in the net, and hand wasn't in 'normal' position. It's a clear pen :(

Ball was going in the net, and hand wasn't in 'normal' position. It's a clear pen :(

Commentators said that his hands went above his head (a la Richards) and was ball to hand? I'm not watchin stream so going by commentators word. **** my mistake-it's BBC

Thank..........christ..............for.............that.

Can stop rage smoking now

Get in! Straca, being crying out for him to be given a chance, finally gets his goal! Its been coming though, we've been pilling on the pressure and had all the ball since going behind.
We are actually playing quite well tonight. Landon Donovan is fantastic!

Still refuse to watch it live. Win to loss ratio is higher when I listen to it :$

He raised his hands above head and ball hit the hand. It was 'ball to hand' but the ball was going in the net.
And the guy who's name I cannot pronounce scored :D
1-1... Everton plays really good. Gibbo :wub:

Back