The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
It was a good header and a brilliant cross by Landon. We've been the better side and fully deserved that goal.

Weird how Fulham started to implode a bit after they scored

No. Not Heitinga injured...........

I can't deal with this. This cup is the only thing we've got left to play for, we're not going to achieve much in the league.. and i want European nights back! Europa League was some of the best times, the match against Fiorintina still lies in my memory, despite defeat.. it was a fantastic performance from us.

Heitinga down. We're ******. Hibbert is the only other defender available...

Weird how Fulham started to implode a bit after they scored

Not really - they hadn't done much since the beginning. They haven't seen much of the ball yet. That said they have a few match winners in their squad who could easily turn things round in the blink of an eye.

Not really - they hadn't done much since the beginning. They haven't seen much of the ball yet. That said they have a few match winners in their squad who could easily turn things round in the blink of an eye.

Longer they keep Dempsey out of the game better chance we have. Dempsey just oozes quality

I hope we can win this in 90, don't want an away tie schedule set up again.

Who's going off? Just heard Drenthe is coming on now.

No, there's no subs

Good god that was so nearly 2-1. Very close

Yeah EvertonTV commentary suggested he was getting his tracksuit off.

Im impressed with us tonight. We are playing some decent football tonight, dropping Saha seems like a bold, yet great move.

If anyone was going to go off it would probably be Gueye. Having said that, I thought he ended the half fairly well - had a couple of nice touches.

If anyone was going to go off it would probably be Gueye. Having said that, I thought he ended the half fairly well - had a couple of nice touches.

Gueye is still very raw but I like him. He's got good pace and technique and his dribbling's decent. Good delivery, too. Can't shoot for his life though.

Gueye is still very raw but I like him. He's got good pace and technique and his dribbling's decent. Good delivery, too. Can't shoot for his life though.

Certainly can not. I don't know how many chances he missed last year, i remember a few 1-on-1's in there.

Reminds me of someone....

Very sporting by Drenthe there-classy. Very similar to Di Canio

Back