The Everton Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 346K
Moyes needs to do all he can to get Donovan in on a permanent. Really makes Everton tick, made both of the goals. Everton deserve to be ahead but could do with another goal to make it safe.

Moyes needs to do all he can to get Donovan in on a permanent. Really makes Everton tick, made both of the goals. Everton deserve to be ahead but could do with another goal to make it safe.

Tbh we're safe now-how that 3rd goal didn't go in I have no idea. Cutting through them like a knife through butter

Id love to have Donovan here permanently. The 2 problems are we couldn't afford him, and he will be 30 by the time the Summer comes. He has been the best player we've had since signing on loan, both years.

See what you mean-but I prefer to focus on the positive aspects of the game

I just have this picture of Di Canio taunting Livorno (Noted for their communist tendencies) fans during a game. If he was a fascist but kept his line of thought to himself I wouldn't feel any resentment towards him, but when he brings it with him onto the pitch, well...

If he came to the Prem we'd have a massive battle to land him against other clubs

I just have this picture of Di Canio taunting Livorno (Noted for their communist tendencies) fans during a game. If he was a fascist but kept his line of thought to himself I wouldn't feel any resentment towards him, but when he brings it with him onto the pitch, well...

Yeah I agree there-doing the **** salute was completely out of order

Be sad to see him go back. On the plus side, should have the full squad back to full health when he returns (touchwood)

Crossing enely lines a but im a red with a slight soft spot for u boys. Interested in having some info on three of your young english players - barkley, rodwell and particularly baxter. Are they are gonna be in your first 11 regularly in say 2 seasons? The first two are well documented but i don't hear enough about baxter. Ge always seems to have potential on fm and unless u are the one managing, he never seems to fulfil it

Crossing enely lines a but im a red with a slight soft spot for u boys. Interested in having some info on three of your young english players - barkley, rodwell and particularly baxter. Are they are gonna be in your first 11 regularly in say 2 seasons? The first two are well documented but i don't hear enough about baxter. Ge always seems to have potential on fm and unless u are the one managing, he never seems to fulfil it

Rodwell is pretty much on the verge of becoming a regular-but keeps getting niggly injuries. Barkley-Moyes wants to build a team around him and Rodwell. Ross is pretty much touted as Evertons Steven Gerrard already-and it's shown when he's played when the senior players give him the ball regulary. Few years time-if we still have him-he'll definately be a regular. Baxter I'm unsure. He definately has potential-all depends on when he'll get the chance to show what he's got on the bigger stage as he's been loaned out. Have high hopes though-was excellent at Tranmere

Baxter doesn't have great potential in FM, but he has good starting attributes which makes him easy to mould into a good player if you're the one managing him. IRL, he probably won't be the next big thing to come through our ranks but he's definitely got enough to play in the first team in the not so distant future.

Oh my god supporters are getting embarrassingly fickle now-it's ridiculous. Some of the "Bill and Moyes out" brigade are suddenly saying "it's going to be a repeat of 95 and we're going to win the cup now!" I wonder how many of them are old enough to remember 1995 for crying out loud:S

Embarrasing much.

standard goodison performance, spineless. aj as lone striker nice one jol!

good win for everton though, i imagine things will pick up for you now. How come Drenthe never gets started, think i heard my yankee commentators say he only started 6 times this season.

standard goodison performance, spineless. aj as lone striker nice one jol!

good win for everton though, i imagine things will pick up for you now. How come Drenthe never gets started, think i heard my yankee commentators say he only started 6 times this season.

I would hope it kickstarts the team-but then again, we lose Donovan soon. I think Drenthe doesn't start at times due to fitness-what I've read though.

But once we lose Donovan, it's going to be back to normal again. Unless we buck our ideas up.

Back