The F.A Cup Thread

This is absolutely embarassing, the only one who does anything remotely attacking is silva, its been **** performances all year bar about 3 games. Sort it out Mancini or just leave.

city playing with no urgency again - mancini needs to shove a rocket up their arses or f*ck off.

Get in there Richards!!!!!!!!!!!! What a player..if he doesn't get that england right back spot then Capello can **** off.

Opinion still not changing despite the goal, i think mancini has to go at the end of the season.

Get in there Richards!!!!!!!!!!!! What a player..if he doesn't get that england right back spot then Capello can **** off.
not why he would get the spot though, needs to work on his consistency positional wise

not why he would get the spot though, needs to work on his consistency positional wise

He is an fantastic right back. I believe he could cemente the england spot. Because he is already cementing his place as the first choice right back in City.

He is improving. And he is fantastic at going forward and he has very good pace. He has improved his defensive skills too.

He is an fantastic right back. I believe he could cemente the england spot. Because he is already cementing his place as the first choice right back in City.

He is improving. And he is fantastic at going forward and he has very good pace. He has improved his defensive skills too.

Just because Richards is proving his worth doesn't give him the divine right to cement his place in the England team, and definitely if not picked means Capello should as you put it **** off...

IMO from seeing recent young RB's Kyle Walker has a good chance of making that spot his own, not Richards, however this is just my opinion.

They is not much choice at City RB tho is there.

he really isnt fantastic. kyle walker and certainly martin kelly are more likely to make that position theirs. Kelly has actually displaced the current first choice England rightback from that position at his own club

Good Effort Reading..

I'm truly proud of you..

For you Manchester City fans, lets just remember one of your players cost 28x more than the whole Reading team today.. And you only beat us 1-0, with 2 midfielders in our defence.

:)

:( I gained no money at all. Silly lucky City!

@ Richards for England RB - Anybody in the world is a step up from Glen Johnson.