The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

Hey there! :)
I'm using the Original-SuperFavourite-Underdog combination with Feyenoord, in the Dutch League. Mixed results so far, with good wins against Herenvween (3-1 away) and Vitesse (3-0 home) but also some shocking defeats like a 0-1 home agains Cambuur, a horrible bottom table team.

I have two questions:
1) Do you think that switching to the new Home - Away top team tactics that you've recently uploaded would help? Bear in mind that I have quite a decent team for Dutch Eredivisie, but inferior to Ajax and PSV.
2) I'm using Graziano Pelle in the ST position (tall, slow, strong in the air, great finishing). He's doing quite good, but is he actually the right kind of player for that role?

Here you can see my starting 11 and my results so far (T is away, C is home):
View attachment 427834View attachment 427833

Last edited:
I see your struggling abit, Can you tell were your struggling?

Do you get enough CCC? You might want to try and Untick Retain possesion to get the ball faster forward, And mabe even both Retain possession and Work ball into box :)

First of all, I use tactics
Top team - home and Top team away.

One problem (maybe) is that I use away tactics with horse team (Swansea, Norwich) when play away and drow. If I use home tactics again Tottenham, PSG away I win. In stats:
- no CCC (only 0-2)
- a lot of Long shots
- ball positions about 60%

The second fact is, that I use another striker (Walcott, Podolski) they have more chances because they are quick.

Last edited:
Im really sorry that ive been offline in the past few days. got Crystal sickness, and been dizzy almost all day. but feeling better now :)

Hey there! :)
I'm using the Original-SuperFavourite-Underdog combination with Feyenoord, in the Dutch League. Mixed results so far, with good wins against Herenvween (3-1 away) and Vitesse (3-0 home) but also some shocking defeats like a 0-1 home agains Cambuur, a horrible bottom table team.

I have two questions:
1) Do you think that switching to the new Home - Away top team tactics that you've recently uploaded would help? Bear in mind that I have quite a decent team for Dutch Eredivisie, but inferior to Ajax and PSV.
2) I'm using Graziano Pelle in the ST position (tall, slow, strong in the air, great finishing). He's doing quite good, but is he actually the right kind of player for that role?

Here you can see my starting 11 and my results so far (T is away, C is home):
View attachment 482660View attachment 482663

1) It worked pretty well with PSV, but I guess you just have to try it out :)
2) I think he was the 2nd top scorer in my 2 seasons with PSV. if He does the job for you, then its no problem to use him :)
But the ideal striker would be someone like Edinson Cavani

I had theese stange results with Chelsea aswell. winning 5-0 6-1 6-0 4-0 against the better team. and drawing againts some weaker ones.. Im gonna try to work out 1 single tactic to work with all teams and all opponent. but that might have to wait until the final ME patch

First of all, I use tactics
Top team - home and Top team away.

One problem (maybe) is that I use away tactics with horse team (Swansea, Norwich) when play away and drow. If I use home tactics again Tottenham, PSG away I win. In stats:
- no CCC (only 0-2)
- a lot of Long shots
- ball positions about 60%

The second fact is, that I use another striker (Walcott, Podolski) they have more chances because they are quick.

You could try and use the home tactic on away matches, but you might be more open for counters..
And pace is everything in the top team version, atleast for the 2 wingers and the ST

But its strange that you get so few CCC, should have alot more....

Try Removing Retain possesion, to get the ball faster forward

Cheers Wibe boy! :D

I won the double 1st season with Feyenoord using the "original combination" of the three tactics, so great season :D
Pelle was the topscorer of both the League and the Cup, he's 28 though so maybe I can make some money selling him this or next summer. I'll show you some screens of my best players:

The leader of my defence
View attachment 426928

The topscorer
View attachment 426927

A BEAST, 'nuff said
View attachment 426926

Surprisingly great season for him, even if he wasn't even a first choice
View attachment 426925

Simply great as the shadow striker on the left
View attachment 426924

Awesome amount of assists
View attachment 426923

However, I did very bad in the Europa League, losing in the final 32 against Udinese, an average team. But overall a great season, indeed! :D

For 2014/15 I'm planning to change my tactics, because I know the annoying AI will counter the old ones. I'll give a try to your HOME-AWAY top team combination, probably with one of Jassar's too. ;)

Cheers Wibe boy! :D

I won the double 1st season with Feyenoord using the "original combination" of the three tactics, so great season :D
Pelle was the topscorer of both the League and the Cup, he's 28 though so maybe I can make some money selling him this or next summer. I'll show you some screens of my best players:

The leader of my defence
View attachment 484712

The topscorer
View attachment 484714

A BEAST, 'nuff said
View attachment 484716

Surprisingly great season for him, even if he wasn't even a first choice
View attachment 484717

Simply great as the shadow striker on the left
View attachment 484718

Awesome amount of assists
View attachment 484719

However, I did very bad in the Europa League, losing in the final 32 against Udinese, an average team. But overall a great season, indeed! :D

For 2014/15 I'm planning to change my tactics, because I know the annoying AI will counter the old ones. I'll give a try to your HOME-AWAY top team combination, probably with one of Jassar's too. ;)

Great to see it worked for you :) And good luck with your second season!

View attachment 426705View attachment 426703View attachment 426702View attachment 426701

I have now finished my full Season using these tactics. I mainly used the original combination as the top team one didnt work out to great. My team finished the season 10 points clear of Celtic, but i do feel they were inconsitant at times as it seemed my players couldnt be bothered playing. I also had the Group of death in the champions league, but i only lost the first game in the Group 3-2 against Galatasary. All in all pretty good.

I have now resigned from Dunfermline, and taken the Werder Bremen job following thier relagation, so starting in 2 Bundesliga, ill let you know how i get on.

It's working wonders! :D

Just beat Porto in the UCL, after crushing PSV away 3-0! I'll win the league easily.
It's not just thanks to the tactic, since I have a much better team now, but still thank you very much for your work mate ;)

Will this tactic still be effective, if I place both VMC's into MC postions, with the same roles? I really don't have any decent VMC, but really topclass MCs.

Hey, I think this tactic needs abit of tweaking. The AMC dosnt seem to have any impact on the game. I have such a strong squad yet i lose stupid games.

Are people seriously having good runs with this?
I don't think I've had a single game where I actually played better than my opposition.

View attachment 485242View attachment 485246View attachment 485248View attachment 485250

I have now finished my full Season using these tactics. I mainly used the original combination as the top team one didnt work out to great. My team finished the season 10 points clear of Celtic, but i do feel they were inconsitant at times as it seemed my players couldnt be bothered playing. I also had the Group of death in the champions league, but i only lost the first game in the Group 3-2 against Galatasary. All in all pretty good.

I have now resigned from Dunfermline, and taken the Werder Bremen job following thier relagation, so starting in 2 Bundesliga, ill let you know how i get on.

Cheers looking forward to it :)

It's working wonders! :D

Just beat Porto in the UCL, after crushing PSV away 3-0! I'll win the league easily.
It's not just thanks to the tactic, since I have a much better team now, but still thank you very much for your work mate ;)

Great to hear ! :)

Will this tactic still be effective, if I place both VMC's into MC postions, with the same roles? I really don't have any decent VMC, but really topclass MCs.

Feel free to give it a try mate :)

Hey, I think this tactic needs abit of tweaking. The AMC dosnt seem to have any impact on the game. I have such a strong squad yet i lose stupid games.

I am aware of the weak preformance against lower rated teams that parks the bus, but im working on a fix to sort out theese problems. Feel free to come with any suggestions :)

When it comes to the AMC, his job is to support the wingers and the ST, he will normally end up with 3-5+ key passes.. but not allways assists