The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but scores are not perfect as yours.

View attachment 474941

Do you have a SS of your fixtures? :) So I can see what kind of matches your struggling with

And Did you download the tactic in the last 48H ? so that it has the Jassar Setpiece setup?

Last edited:
With the likes of Yaya Toure and Fernandinho on the DM I see no reason why conceeding all those goals..

Mainly what I do.. is that I start all games with the Main tactic, then if I see that my team cant keep possesion or cant create chances I switch to the underdog tactic.. Or if I play against teams and keeping possesion and Creating chances, but not scoring goals. I switch to the Super favorite tactic..

you could try this and see if the results gets more stable :)

With that being said, There should be no reason why City should not dominate with this tactic ( Formation )

Last edited:
BTW. Do you have any problem with injuries?

I had in the first Season with PSV. because I used Hard induvidual on all of my players. But on my chelsea save I used Normal on everyone. and didnt have any major injuries

I play only FMC version, so i don't have 3 free slots for tactics. Can you tell me, what is the difference between underdog, super favorite and normal tactic. Is it only Mentality or anything else? Tnx for reply.

I play only FMC version, so i don't have 3 free slots for tactics. Can you tell me, what is the difference between underdog, super favorite and normal tactic. Is it only Mentality or anything else? Tnx for reply.

1st : Main tactic - Use this in most of your matches.. Can be used in matches like Man city vs Arsenal too! But if you find yourself not having possesion and not creating chances. then switch to the underdog tactic

2nd : Underdog ( counter ) tactic - like Man city vs Arsenal

3rd : Super favorite, Really High odds when playing Home - like Arsenal vs Stoke - unticked the "Work ball into box" instruction

In other words. Go for the Main tactic :) and then just switch to Counter ( instead of attack ) when your team cant retain possesion. And untick the Work ball into box istruction, when your team cant score against team thats Defending with 11 Players :)

Just played this match :)

View attachment 430999

I started this match as allways with the Main tactic. but couldnt keep possesion and had no chances after 30 min..

So I switch to the underdog tactic. and won the game 5-1

Last few results:

View attachment 474968

E: Yes, tactic with Jassar Setpiece. Offensive are pretty good, defensive are much worse.

Could also be the motivation ( Team talks )

Im currently playing as Blackburn Rovers. and I had 3 defeats in the first 10 match.. after 2 defeats in a row I Sacked my assistent manager, and havent lost since. exept 2-0 away, againts stoke in the capital one cup

if people are gonna try it, you got to start a season with it. pointless throwing it in middle of season and expecting it to work.

Update ! :)
Im currently working on a tweak, as im not a 100% satisfied with the results in my Blackburn save..

I need to test it a bit more, in order to be certain. but Results so far is really good..

Please tell me if you want to test it!! :)

I got promoted, but not too happy with the results ( Before the Tweak ) 10 last matches played with the tweak ( 8W 2D 0L ) 33 - 11 in goal diffrence

View attachment 475334 View attachment 475337

Gonna try some matches in the Premier league and see how it goes :)

An Ok start of the first season in the premier league.. Have been using the tweaked version.. And just switch from attack to counter against the big ones :) Mabe I should have changed it in the west brom game aswell

View attachment 430763View attachment 430762