Do you use the new tactic for both home and away games?

OP Update

Updated the Player Filter to match the new roles and duties in the V3.0

After six games without wins (Real Sociedad 2019/20) I've played against Grenada at away, I started the games other tactic and after 28min I lost the goal. So in 30 minutes I've changed tactic for this and... I won 3-1 ;)
Tactic was 100% fluid by fmrte, but I think is great. I need much better wingers with finishing, they have many situations one on one.

Good tactic thx :)

After six games without wins (Real Sociedad 2019/20) I've played against Grenada at away, I started the games other tactic and after 28min I lost the goal. So in 30 minutes I've changed tactic for this and... I won 3-1 ;)
Tactic was 100% fluid by fmrte, but I think is great. I need much better wingers with finishing, they have many situations one on one.

Good tactic thx :)

I'm glad it worked :) and I hope it will continue to work aswell!

This is the best tactic in 14.3. But i have questions :)
in away games vs stronger teams, switch to counter is better? and what i do when get a red card?
and i dont try in classic mode. did u try?

This is the best tactic in 14.3. But i have questions :)
in away games vs stronger teams, switch to counter is better? and what i do when get a red card?
and i dont try in classic mode. did u try?

Cheers mate :)

- I have not been switching to counter during my progress with Norwich.. But generally and by past experience it should be useful when you expect that your team cannot maintain possesion.. so yes it would be useful in hard away matches!

- When I get a red card I take out the striker..

- I have not been trying it on Classic mode. But abbes have, and hees response is...

every single screen from me is from classic mode.
it's working as a **** in FMC.

Hope this answers your questions :)

Last edited:
every single screen from me is from classic mode.
it's working as a **** in FMC.

With no signing I would go..

Mignolet
Johnson - skrtl - agger - Enrique
Henderson - lucas
Sterling - coutinho - Sturridge
Suarez

:)

But, I would invest in a real LW..
and suarez and sterling! BEASTS
Uploaded the wrong SS :p what about gerrard

You are really onto something with this new version of the tactic....... the defensive side is very much improved, while still maintaining some great attacking play.

You are really onto something with this new version of the tactic....... the defensive side is very much improved, while still maintaining some great attacking play.

Cheers mate :) im glad you like it!

at Alliance arena we did score the first goal on a free kick. then I switched to Counter, and now were 2 goals up!! and owning..

View attachment 390619

as expected they came back as ****, but we got a another goal, now from a corner.. pretty happy with the result..

View attachment 390613

Last edited:
yeah.. away games when u're underdog are ****** heavy, i just lose against Roma 0-3 in first game, first round CL,
but with this tactic impossible is nothing. at home results with ur tactic TheWibe sometimes are ******* crazy, hockey style, so i have hopes ;). maybe am gonna smash'em 4-0, we'll see :).

yeah.. away games when u're underdog are ****** heavy, i just lose against Roma 0-3 in first game, first round CL,
but with this tactic impossible is nothing. at home results with ur tactic TheWibe sometimes are ******* crazy, hockey style, so i have hopes ;). maybe am gonna smash'em 4-0, we'll see :).

I forgot to mention that I've made a Tiny few changes into a v3.1.. It will be as the v3.0.. just more consistant!
the changes are mainly to player instructions.. I'm planning to release it after I finish my second season with norwich..

I've had a few matches against the big guys were I've been struggling, and some were I have been the better side.
It might be that you don't have the OI's in classic mode?

Hehe, Hockey style :p Cheers mate!