The Feevah - Origins ( 14.3 )

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 157K
Just started my second season with Newcastle 3 games 3 lost! I have a much much better team then last season! Does this happen to anyone else? I have signed 7 players and sold about 3 or 4? Does this have an affect? Can anyone tell me how to rectify this? Played the whole pre-season on Team Cohesion and Tactics and all my tactics are fluid again but my team just look the shadow ov the one that I finished the season with.

Help would be much appreciated lads

Just started my second season with Newcastle 3 games 3 lost! I have a much much better team then last season! Does this happen to anyone else? I have signed 7 players and sold about 3 or 4? Does this have an affect? Can anyone tell me how to rectify this? Played the whole pre-season on Team Cohesion and Tactics and all my tactics are fluid again but my team just look the shadow ov the one that I finished the season with.

You have signed to many players mate 2 or 3 at the most

after so many transfers u need to wait at least until middle of season for good results. ur "new" team is not gelled at all.

after so many transfers u need to wait at least until middle of season for good results. ur "new" team is not gelled at all.

On Jassar's post if you sign more than 4 i think it was you would need to look at something like 10 or 11 pre-season games to gel them in. It does take a while with that many players. I am sure you'll come out of it at some point though.

Sweet! hope it works :)
It didn't ;(

The attacking ability of this tactic is amazing. It's the perfect tactic for any big team (liverpool and up) but the top seven premier league teams cut through my Swansea defense so easily I couldn't use it anymore.

OP Updated

Im "sorry" or im glad to announce that V3.0 is released..
But dont worry, theres just a few changes. but its mutch more stable now in both defence and Attack!

Added

- The Feevah v3.0
- Changelist
- Results with v3.0
- New Formation IMG

Last edited:
Changed to v3.0, first match with Groningen(1.) vs Go Ahead Egales(3.) in Eredivisie, 6:1, 4 goals by my Striker Richairo Zivkovic.

Changed to v3.0, first match with Groningen(1.) vs Go Ahead Egales(3.) in Eredivisie, 6:1, 4 goals by my Striker Richairo Zivkovic.

Great Result! :) would love some screens after a few matches!

Back