• Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 157K
Here are my results with it so far (plugged it in after losing away to Real):

View attachment 391692

My most recent a best result:

View attachment 391691

Berardo, the lad who got four goals is my DLF, his stats/attributes:

View attachment 391690

Overall mate this tactic is really brilliant. Some fantastic football at times. Says a lot when in that 7-1 victory I posted not one of the goals was from a set piece. With 9 games to go I am only 1pt off Barca who are 1st and I'm still to play them away... So I am quietly confident of winning the league for the 2nd time in a row :-). Hopefully go one better and win the Champions League this year after losing out in the final the season before.

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this tactic. I was fannying around quite a lot in the first half of the season trying to create a successful 4-2-3-1 to get the best out Correa (CAM) and the regen ST I posted. Plugged it in and I haven't looked back :-).

Last edited:

View attachment 562570

View attachment 562571

View attachment 562572

Overall mate this tactic is really brilliant. Some fantastic football at times. Says a lot when in that 7-1 victory I posted not one of the goals was from a set piece. With 9 games to go I am only 1pt off Barca who are 1st and I'm still to play them away... So I am quietly confident of winning the league for the 2nd time in a row :-). Hopefully go one better and win the Champions League this year after losing out in the final the season before.

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this tactic. I was fannying around quite a lot in the first half of the season trying to create a successful 4-2-3-1 to get the best out Correa (CAM) and the regen ST I posted. Plugged it in and I haven't looked back :-).

What version you using mate?

What version you using mate?

The original set. Home for home games and away for away games. Will sometimes switch to the home version away if I feel my team isn't doing enough, and switch to the away at home if I sense the opposition is starting to get on top of me. Been using tactics only for match training and balanced for general training.

are they fluid results i lost 2-1 first match to a team called aarau im liverpool then won the next and drew to cska moscow with me scoring 90 min and they equaled 91 min suarez couldnt score in a brotal followed all above ? used away tactic because i was away in each within these matches i also lost gerrard for 12 days coutinho 5 weeks and after the matches suarez 3 months Agger 5 weeks

Last edited:
I've tweaked it in the aim of having the defense perform much better without affecting its attacking ability, will post results once I get through this pre season. I haven't tested it yet and if its successful I will post it.

View attachment 562570

View attachment 562571

View attachment 562572

Im glad it worked for you mate! :)

Played about 10 games with it and not to bad, not the best for possession and also having work ball into box sort of takes away from the direct passing. Sticking with your tweak for now mate

Cheers :) feel free to try out some tweaks yourself mate!

This is a tactic for 14.3.1??Answer me please..

Yes..

are they fluid results i lost 2-1 first match to a team called aarau im liverpool then won the next and drew to cska moscow with me scoring 90 min and they equaled 91 min suarez couldnt score in a brotal followed all above ? used away tactic because i was away in each within these matches i also lost gerrard for 12 days coutinho 5 weeks and after the matches suarez 3 months Agger 5 weeks

Im planning to update the original version by friday, But you can try to set the mentality to Fluid and mabe lower the tempo a bit... plus you can also lower the defence line and remove the offside trap..

I've tweaked it in the aim of having the defense perform much better without affecting its attacking ability, will post results once I get through this pre season. I haven't tested it yet and if its successful I will post it.

Sweet! hope it works :)

Who are some decent DLF (S)'s to use? Not sure off the top of my head who would prosper in that role, thanks :D

Never usually ask for players on here but thought I would try some new faces, Im Newcastle and have qualified for the Champions League. Just about to start my second season I need a new centre back (not Balanta), right back,left wing, right wing, and centre forward (thinking Mitrovic) have about 20 million to spend so any recommendations would be helpful, cheers lads

Currently testing with Gladbach:

3-0 win against Baunschweig (h)
6-1 loss against Bayern (a)
3-0 win against Werder Bremen (h)
5-2 loss against Dortmund (a)
5-2 win against Augsburg (h)

Now I dunno if its a trend about the away game because I just got my *** handed to me by arguably the two best teams in the league and the Gladbach defence aint great trust me. I'll keep giving it a go with the away tactic from post #151 but at home the original home tactic (NOT from #151) is just tearing **** up like nobodies business!

Never usually ask for players on here but thought I would try some new faces, Im Newcastle and have qualified for the Champions League. Just about to start my second season I need a new centre back (not Balanta), right back,left wing, right wing, and centre forward (thinking Mitrovic) have about 20 million to spend so any recommendations would be helpful, cheers lads

Cb - Stefano denswil
HB - Hugo mallo
Lw - Thomas ince
rw - Rodrigo gomez
St - ljajic or orhan Ademi mabe. Hees pretty cheap

Currently testing with Gladbach:

3-0 win against Baunschweig (h)
6-1 loss against Bayern (a)
3-0 win against Werder Bremen (h)
5-2 loss against Dortmund (a)
5-2 win against Augsburg (h)

Now I dunno if its a trend about the away game because I just got my *** handed to me by arguably the two best teams in the league and the Gladbach defence aint great trust me. I'll keep giving it a go with the away tactic from post #151 but at home the original home tactic (NOT from #151) is just tearing **** up like nobodies business!

did u tried do what TheWibe wrote before? i mean - remove offside and drop deeper in away tactic? it's working much better with those changes i think.

Which one is the better ? The tactic on first post or the tactic on post #151 ?

I play with Paris FC, i am in French L1 in my 3e season, i have not good players, pronostic media 20e !

For a little team which one is better ?

Sorry for my bad english !!

Back