The Feevah - Origins ( 14.3 )

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 523
  • Views Views 157K
Best tactic for me in FM14, but this Match engine is a cheat, i loss only 1 match, my team shoots 34 against 2 of my opponent, and they won 2x1, sorry for my english.

Cheers :) Im glad its working for you aswell!

I know that one should wait until the tactic is fluid and preferably after 20 matches before giving judgement on a tactic, but the defence is wide open for a long ball over the top, I have had a player sent off in both competetive games and York City managed 3 CCCs against my Middlesbrough side. Offence wise it looks very good but as usual FM 14 makes the opposition look like Barcelona and my own side like Bishop Auckland.

Third game and yet another red card. After the first 2 yellows I told the whole team to stay on feet AND the yellow carded players to do like wise, still the arsehole centre back got his second card. Defensive line cut open countless times again. If Charlton can do this against me, what chance do I have when I get to the Premeirship ?

Last edited:
I know that one should wait until the tactic is fluid and preferably after 20 matches before giving judgement on a tactic, but the defence is wide open for a long ball over the top, I have had a player sent off in both competetive games and York City managed 3 CCCs against my Middlesbrough side. Offence wise it looks very good but as usual FM 14 makes the opposition look like Barcelona and my own side like Bishop Auckland.

Thanks for the feedback mate :) I will look into this at once!

I had same problem... attack was great but conceded a bucket load... but I also made about 6 transfers so I'm not putting it down to the tactic entirely... I'm going to test it on another save I have where I haven't made any transfers and granted I'm best team in league but then I'll know if its down to transfers or just one of them things where tactic doesn't work for me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hehe :P no problem mate, cant say ive had any issue with red cards. You might be **** unlucky?
with that being said, do you get it randomly team? or to any specific position?

One red DCR, one red DCL, two reds MCR. Have you tried dropping the MCs into DMs - or does that hamper the attack ? Last game I saw my DCR pulled out of posiotion and the whole behind was just wide open - resulting in a goal to Wigan. Maybe reduce closing down and/or tight marking for the centre backs ?

well def use the tactic when the tweak comes out, I conceed alot of goals but the attack is very good ;)

I want to start with Salzburg.. but I saw that you're going to release a new version. How much time do you need for the new version? Thanks :)

I want to start with Salzburg.. but I saw that you're going to release a new version. How much time do you need for the new version? Thanks :)

Cant really tell :P but ill post it as soon as possible! feel free to try the one in the OP :)

Muahaha -)) Guys, I just can't believe you are so naive. It's so easy to fool you. It requires only one look at the tactic to say that Norwich results was made up because you will be reaped apart using this tactic as Norwich City.

Everyone start download tactic as mad if see that team like Hull, Norwich win league.

Also I see many in this tactic copied from other tactics.

Let’s ask author to upload Norwich save and look what he will answer?

Back