The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I found this game really difficult as on FIFA10 as some of you might know, my game revolved around the 'ping-pong' passing. However now with the pro-passing system this is extremely difficult but I am adjusting and getting used to it now and really enjoying the new passing.

Slowly but surely, I'm managing to almost replicate the ping-pong style which I found very beneficial on FIFA10. It has taken a lot of practice I can tell you that but every game now on Intermediate I am getting around 74% possession and winning by a few goals and winning by the odd goal on expert also but again getting around 62-65% possession. Really enjoying the game so far.

Well done EA.

If thats true **** could a saved £15 pound haha dont matter anyway!

Apparently at midnight on Friday it will be £24.99 in Asda/Tesco.

days of these bargins for games is going to stop next year when the 20% VAT goes on everything in january i remember reading an artical in june saying normal game price is £39.99 come jan it will go to £45.99 same with dvds and cds i hate am only thinking of the rich conservative party

Last edited:
Right lads, my internet been down 4 a few weeks so i'm a bit behind, but whats the story with the creation zone thing.. Is it on the game, or EA sports website or what, and whats it for? Any help lads? Cheers..

On the EA website, you make players and teams which can be downloaded to your console for use in offline modes (excluding career mode) and unranked head to head matches online.

On the EA website, you make players and teams which can be downloaded to your console for use in offline modes (excluding career mode) and unranked head to head matches online.

Ah right, cool.. Cheers mate..

The commentary is going to be so bad if the videos uploaded on youtube today are anything to go by, I watched a Man United vs Man City game and I didn't hear one new line of commentary.

yeah the comm is silly always the same people ect does anyone else like looking at the team lineups?

yeah the comm is silly always the same people ect does anyone else like looking at the team lineups?

When I first get the game I like it to feel as much as the real thing as it can get but after about 5-6 games I just go straight to match

Okay fair enough :) cheers.

I just pre-ordered it from game tonight too and looked when I'd recieve my code..its the 29th..so on wednesday, the earlie you pre ordered it the quicker you got your code.

Preorder FIFA 11 today to receive this great in game bonus!

Batch 1 - All FIFA 11preorders until 31/08/2010 11.59pm will be emailed on 1/09/2010 5.30pm.

Batch 2 - Preorders of FIFA 11 between 1/09/2010 to 7/09/2010 11.59pm will be emailed on 8/09/2010 5.30pm.

Batch 3 - FIFA 11 Preorders between 8/09/2010 to 14/09/2010 11.59 pm will be emailed on 15/09/2010 5.30pm.

Batch 4 - FIFA 11 Preorders between 15/09/2010 to 21/09/2010 11.59 pm will be emailed on 21/09/2010 5.30pm.

Batch 5 - Preorders between 22/09/2010 to 28/09/2010 11.59 pm will be emailed on 29/09/2010 5.30pm.

Me and you are both in batch 5 and will recive it wednesday at 11.59, basically Thursday :)

Hope this helps.

29th is Wednesday ;) but cheers, that's great mate :wub:

I've just pre-ordered, thanks mate. How long do you reckon it takes to process the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back