The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Sean, much better than paying £39.99 from Game just to have access to Creation Centre early. Chose the red Fila polo, sweet. Thanks again :wub:

so all it should just come up with the patch if i start it with live

Were are you guys getting it from I might wait for the supermarket offers on the day

i ordered one of amazon for on the day delivery but im going to tesco to see if its £25 if it is im doing what i did last year, buy a few copys and make about £15 on each on ebay :), last year i bought 2 extra this year i have £100 so i may aswell buy 4 and get roughly £160

The creation center is now available for everyone to use. I haven't preordered fifa and have not been given a promo code and still gained access to the creation center about 10 mins ago so in response to a conversation a few days ago, there will not be a code in the book or a seperate voucher, all EA have done is remove the code completely from the website. :)

Just got my copy of FIFA 11 in the post from Shopto.net

Would just like to say, FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOUUUU Kris. :D

Just got my copy of FIFA 11 in the post from Shopto.net

Would just like to say, FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOUUUU Kris. :D

2 days early, you lucky sod! I wont be getting mine till friday! :(

It seems that all/most shopto orders are arriving today, not sure when mine will come, got a dispatch email at midnight lol (Tesco)

EA have all ready messed the game up with this patch just been reading some posts on ea forum there all saying after downloading patch the game speed is a lot faster than demo its like playing an updated version of fifa 10

check the speed of gameplay on this video
http://www.justin.tv/illo91/b/270912035?

EA have all ready messed the game up with this patch just been reading some posts on ea forum there all saying after downloading patch the game speed is a lot faster than demo its like playing an updated version of fifa 10

check the speed of gameplay on this video
http://www.justin.tv/illo91/b/270912035?

Mate that IS fifa 10?.. look at the stamine bar down the bottom, the pass power bar. and the referees animations, all give it away ;)

EDIT: and the corners too, all different from 11, the same as 10 :)

Mate that IS fifa 10?.. look at the stamine bar down the bottom, the pass power bar. and the referees animations, all give it away ;)

EDIT: and the corners too, all different from 11, the same as 10 :)

no that is fifa 11 mate check ad boards it says fifa11 carvalho is at real madrid and kits are updated
anyway people hue have the game are saying game speed is fast now

no that is fifa 11 mate check ad boards it says fifa11 carvalho is at real madrid and kits are updated
anyway people hue have the game are saying game speed is fast now

well i have no idea because the corners are definitly fifa 10 corners, and the power bars down the bottom are definitly fifa 10 power bars, but like you said its all updated?
its a bit dodgy imho but im not too sure :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back