The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
right chaps some real help needed

i have spent the last TWO hours downloading these, putting them in to playlists, assinging them to each english club.

problem 1) i have played 4 matchies with different teams and have not heard the entrance music once

problem 2) i do not hear any crowd chants at all.

problem 3) i hear MY music all the way through the game

problem 4) the goal music comes on after every goal fair enough, but seriously when do you hear goal music for a goal the AWAY team have scored?

problem 5) since putting these on, my game looks so slow its unreal

help much appeiracted please.

1 and 2 could be caused by 3. Sometimes after a while the menu music will start playing through the xbox itself, go press the guide button and press stop on the media pane. Also for 1, entrance music isn't played as loud as the crowd, once the cinematics gets to the line ups you can usually hear it loudly. The guy who made the thread on EA forums has released louder versions now.

1 and 2 could be caused by 3. Sometimes after a while the menu music will start playing through the xbox itself, go press the guide button and press stop on the media pane. Also for 1, entrance music isn't played as loud as the crowd, once the cinematics gets to the line ups you can usually hear it loudly. The guy who made the thread on EA forums has released louder versions now.

is the game ment to keep freezing though before every chant?

how do i stop the menu music being played in game?

I'm generally loving the game, big improvement and all that :)

Noticed a few (more) glitches to add to the list:
  1. I spent ages trying to work out why the passing power thing wasn't working, turned it off and it starts. Is only on when turned off :S EDIT was reading through the EA site, turns out its because with the assistance turned off its meant to be harder (opposite to the demo, when it was easier)
  2. I imported a couple of players from the creation centre and this all worked fine. Turned off the ps3 and came back to play later, started playing and noticed their names had changed (only on screen, on shirts and commentary names stayed correct). This just ****** me off, my version of me suddenly became Johan Elmander, I mean WTF :@ How hard is it for them to keep their names?

Last edited:
the audio chants/music was a great idea by EA but i get the feeling they rushed it a bit?

Few issues for me so far, Good Form achievement hasn't popped after 6 wins in a row, every now and then the teams will change ends before the kick off, but be mid-way through when the kick off actually happens. The team mates AI when playing as an individual player in career mode is incredibly infuriating, they do nothing but dribble, lose the ball and NOT tackle ever! I have to call for the ball and do all one twos and do the defending myself just to keep the scores level. Final gripe, whenever I put a little more power on any pass, another player will either run into the ball and give it away or stretch for it and concede the ball to the opposition that way.

Having an interesting career mode so far. Started on professional, won 9 of my first 10 games (including cup and pre-season friendlies), so I thought it was time for world class. First game on world class and it's Man Utd in the cup, woohoo, beat them 3-2, scoring in the last minute of extra time. But since then my schedule has been ****, and my results ****. Lost 0-1 to Arsenal, Man Utd and Man City back to back, then 0-2 to spurs in the cup, beat Liverpool 2-1, and then lost 1-0 to Everton (stupid mistake on my part, tried to pick up the ball with my keeper by pressing Y for some reason...). Come to the realisation that a 3.5* team can't compete against 5* very well on world class this game, so might have to break my realistic transfer policy...

Having an interesting career mode so far. Started on professional, won 9 of my first 10 games (including cup and pre-season friendlies), so I thought it was time for world class. First game on world class and it's Man Utd in the cup, woohoo, beat them 3-2, scoring in the last minute of extra time. But since then my schedule has been ****, and my results ****. Lost 0-1 to Arsenal, Man Utd and Man City back to back, then 0-2 to spurs in the cup, beat Liverpool 2-1, and then lost 1-0 to Everton (stupid mistake on my part, tried to pick up the ball with my keeper by pressing Y for some reason...). Come to the realisation that a 3.5* team can't compete against 5* very well on world class this game, so might have to break my realistic transfer policy...

What team are you cal? I can't seem to get anyone above 78 for Sunderland who is in my budget :'(

Im playing as newcaslte in my career mode and made some good signings. Surprised i signed these 3 players as they are all young with great potential but didnt cost too much.

Romelu Lukaku - £6.9 Mil
Alexis Sanchez - £12 Mil
Andreas Beck - £7 Mil

What team are you cal? I can't seem to get anyone above 78 for Sunderland who is in my budget :'(

How dare you choose sunderland (no capital). I'm Newcastle of course, I'll be a league two team after I've taken Newcastle to the top (and once they fix the multiple career modes glitch... A bit of league two would do my pro a lot of good). I've been buying youngish players so not set my sights too high. Signed a 76, 74, 72 and 71. Although only Rodwell (tradition for me to sign him in FIFA) is in the first team. Lukaku gets some bench action and occasionally replaces Carroll when I want someone strong on the pitch.

Working on career mode too,(manager) with Liverpool on World Class.So far W6 D1 L1.Beat Cesena and Sevilla but eventually lost 1-0 against Lyon in the friendlies.Start BPL season with a win 1-0 against Blackpool.Another 1-0 against Sunderland.Draw 3rd game against Wigan 0-0.Had a cup match vs City.Silva screwed Gerrard and Skrtel with Zidane's roll,then gave the ball to Milner to score.But,I bounced back with N'gog/Cole combination to win 3-1 N'gog,N'gog,and N,gog( Hes so great in this game :D ).So far,still enjoying the career mode.Sucks at Be A Goalie and struggling with Be A Pro.

How dare you choose sunderland (no capital). I'm Newcastle of course, I'll be a league two team after I've taken Newcastle to the top (and once they fix the multiple career modes glitch... A bit of league two would do my pro a lot of good). I've been buying youngish players so not set my sights too high. Signed a 76, 74, 72 and 71. Although only Rodwell (tradition for me to sign him in FIFA) is in the first team. Lukaku gets some bench action and occasionally replaces Carroll when I want someone strong on the pitch.

Lukaku on FIFA

Finally!

Chelsea don't have the gold Premier League Champions patch on their sleeve :'(

I find the transfers on be-a-pro career mode unrealistic to be honest, I started out at Stevenage and had an alright season only got 15 goals wasn't the league leading goalscorer and only a few assists, but got Real Madrid and Chelsea wanting to sign me after the first season. I feel you should only get the big clubs once you're playing at a certain level, such as Big foreign clubs Real Madrid, Barcelona etc should only sign Premiership players from England, so you have to work your way up through the leagues if you start at the bottom division, so really I should of only got offers from League one teams or the weaker Championship sides.

I find the transfers on be-a-pro career mode unrealistic to be honest, I started out at Stevenage and had an alright season only got 15 goals wasn't the league leading goalscorer and only a few assists, but got Real Madrid and Chelsea wanting to sign me after the first season. I feel you should only get the big clubs once you're playing at a certain level, such as Big foreign clubs Real Madrid, Barcelona etc should only sign Premiership players from England, so you have to work your way up through the leagues if you start at the bottom division, so really I should of only got offers from League one teams or the weaker Championship sides.

did you have any other offers or was it just them two? also how old is your pro? its not unrealistic that big clubs like real madrid and clubs like chelsea scout for young talent

But I cant see Jose going to a scout a Madrid and saying '' Dont bother going to Milan to see that wonderkid. There is a guy in league 2 in England scoring 15 goals a season against semi-pro teams. Get him signed up and get Benzema out.''

anyone else realised how strong lukaku is on the game ?? ive out muscled vidic a few times with him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back